Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Besides the Amazon Affiliates Program, How do you generate income from listing products From other companies?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
For instance: I need to suggest items from different sites that are not sold on Amazon, yet how would I approach creating pay along these lines? Would I need to contact these organizations and reveal to them I'm considering connecting to their items on my site ?

Any experience or exhortation is incredibly appreciated.

Advertisement Placeholder
In generating income from another listing product, experience and more exhortation is very much important and also it's very important to suggest items or stuffs that are not sold in Amazon's site.

Amazon maybe the most popular affiliate network, but there are many affiliate networks that you can use to make money without any investment. You need a website though. You can try clickbank, linkshare, commission junction, etc.

There are many corporations who will be willing to pay to put their banners and ads on lists with many subscribers. Selling or renting out lists is not a good idea, so rather than doing that, many companies will rather place ads with lists that have a high subscriber base. Your newsletter could be placed with many ads and each spells money

Affiliate marketing programs don't exist in amazon only, even Aliexpress has its own affiliate marketing program where you have to redirect people to buy a certain product and you earn your commission

You could also have affiliations with other companies. Here, other companies will provide links and brief descriptions of what they offer, products and services. With every click made on the link that directs or leads a subscriber from your list to their site, the company will pay you. This is called pay for performance (P4P)

You should be able to link up with other companies that you can promote your list on. Amazon is not the only company that offers such services there are clickbank, commission junction and linkshare.

Aside Amazon affiliate marketing, other ways on how to list products from different e-commerce website is to sign up as an affiliate marketing personnel on different websites and after that you can check back if they have approved you if they approve you jus down plugin for listing or importing products on WordPress

This is actually a very good question that you have asked. I advice that you reach the store directly to negotiate terms together and a way forward.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds