Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being paid to teach English and other languages?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're well versed in English, would you ever work as an English tutor? I don't know other languages enough to make it work, otherwise I would. Because I imagine there's a lot of money in teaching people certain languages. Would you teach

Advertisement Placeholder
I have taught English over and over again. I didn't study English but my dad did. And having been exposed to the language from a young age, I dare say I speak and write well. I have taught in external examination preparatory classes but I am too old for that now. But if I see a very tempting offer, I would still teach English because it is what I enjoy doing.

I once taught the English language and made money. However, that was the first and last time I ever tried to teach a language and made money. If you have language skills, this can be a profitable career.

I once taught the English language and made money. However, that was the first and last time I ever tried to teach a language and made money. If you have language skills, this can be a profitable career.

There are many platforms where you could definitely make money by teaching English language. Italki is a really famous and one of the oldest platforms for that. However, that requires you to have a degree and qualification.

Well, the major problem with the platforms where you can earn by teaching English language is you need to be someone who uses English as a first language. sadly, I use English as a second language.

If you're well versed in English, would you ever work as an English tutor? I don't know other languages enough to make it work, otherwise I would. Because I imagine there's a lot of money in teaching people certain languages. Would you teach

Unfortunately, I am not that great when it comes to English language. I could write sentences in a proper manner. However, I am not a professional writer, and I am not a native English speaker as well. Despite this, I have managed to work as an ESL writer. I am not qualified to teach, though. I think that you may need a degree for that?

English is one of the most easy subject for for me when I was still in school and it is something that I can teach very well without any stress at all, so I'll be interested in taking it up as a job and make money from it without having to worry about it being a difficult task.

I'd been trying to learn Spanish for long but I'm not getting any near into becoming fluent. I'm hoping to work in a bilongual job one day but I find it really hard to learn a new language.

I'd been trying to learn Spanish for long but I'm not getting any near into becoming fluent. I'm hoping to work in a bilongual job one day but I find it really hard to learn a new language.

Have you heard anything about Duolingo? It is one of the best application that I can actually recommend for you if you are interested in learning any kind of language because they're learning platform can easily help you to learn and be fluent in any kind of language that you're interested in.

English is one of the most easy subject for for me when I was still in school and it is something that I can teach very well without any stress at all, so I'll be interested in taking it up as a job and make money from it without having to worry about it being a difficult task.

Well, I must say that English is one of the hardest languages that you could ever learn. I mean advanced English is pretty hard to master and even many native English speakers struggle a lot. I know this because I have tried to learn English at certain point. English grammar is quite hard.

A lot of people do this online these days, same with teaching instrument lessons. I don't have the patience to teach myself. My wife has looked into teaching English but the better paying jobs for that require you to move to the country. Places like Japan, Korea, etc. all pay well for English teachers.

In order to teach English, you should be a native English speaker. I think that this is one of the most important criteria when it comes to learning English and teaching it. Native English speakers are mostly preferred on many online language teaching platforms and they get paid much more than others.

Well, I must say that English is one of the hardest languages that you could ever learn. I mean advanced English is pretty hard to master and even many native English speakers struggle a lot. I know this because I have tried to learn English at certain point. English grammar is quite hard.

I'm not sure if I would say the same thing with trying to learn Japanese or Korean language. They are more difficult than learning English Language to me. I've tried out both of them and have it compared to English, they are more difficult.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds