Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beer brewing

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have a friend who brews beer in his garage , I must say the product is quite nice. He wants to take the next step and turn it into a big time business. I feel like I should invest, but a lot of people have expressed concerns over mixing business with Friendship. What do you think ?

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to take note that manufacturing beer and other alcoholic drinks would need a license aside from the permits for sanitation and hygiene. If you are brewing the drink in your home then that cannot be a business because the government will not allow you. A formal factory is required for such a business. I am stating the conditions in our country and in your country may have a different standard for the beer industry.

I have a friend who brews beer in his garage , I must say the product is quite nice. He wants to take the next step and turn it into a big time business. I feel like I should invest, but a lot of people have expressed concerns over mixing business with Friendship. What do you think ?
You are investing not because you are mixing friendship with business ,but because you have seen future with the business , thus go for your vision , perhaps a legal backings can be of help

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds