Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Baymack.com is a highly rewarding Youtube video watching site

goall

Credits
Baymack is a highly rewarding GPT site that pays users for watching YouTube videos. I should state that this site is so far the best paying, in the YouTube video watching category.
A key positive point is that these videos do not run out. You can thus watch the whole day, and reap significant monetary benefits.

Upon amassing only 300 coins (which convert to $0.03), you can easily request a payout via Skrill.
You should head over to baymack and register a free account now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Baymack is a highly rewarding GPT site that pays users for watching YouTube videos. I should state that this site is so far the best paying, in the YouTube video watching category.
A key positive point is that these videos do not run out. You can thus watch the whole day, and reap significant monetary benefits.

Upon amassing only 300 coins (which convert to $0.03), you can easily request a payout via Skrill.
You should head over to baymack and register a free account now.
Do you have any proof of payment? That would help many people register with more confidence.

Yes. I have proof for the first payment of 0.03 that I received via Skrill.
I'm awaiting receipt of the second payout.

That site does not convey ANY confidence to me. Do they really pay? The entire interface of the site and how it works seems quite suspicious to me, it seems like a typical scam of watching videos and never receiving a single payment, but hey, when I have some free time maybe I'll give it a try

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds