Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bath vs Shower.

Bath Or Shower?

• Total voters

aidan2

Credits
Personally I prefer the shower. And i'll explain why below. *I take a bath because of how long my shower takes to generate warm water*

Well this is why I like the shower:

When you in the bath you get no cleaner. You site there in your own wet dirt basically spreading it round your body. And if you wash your hair with the water that's in the bath your hair is now covered with bacteria.

When your in a shower when the water makes contact with you it drips straight into the drain and all bacteria on the water is washed away.

-- One bad thing about a shower: You tend to waste alot of water (bad for the enviroment)

--One bad thing about bath: You bath in your own dirt

--One good thing about shower: You get cleaner

--One good thing about bath: You don't waste as much water.

Leave your thoughts below and vote on the poll :)

Thanks,

Aidan

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer the shower, but I have taken a bath sometimes too. The advantage of the shower is that it is much faster and that it is saving water.

I always take a shower.

Last time I took a bath was probably a few months ago, I am more of a shower person.

I've never really taken baths. :( Showers are more efficient. They're better for the environment too lol.

Used to bathe all the time in our old house as we didn't have a shower. Not until towards the very end any way.

I've been accustomed to showers since we got one though. I used to spend far too much time in the bathroom, doing nothing. Poor use of valuable time. :nolike:

I just hate sitting in the bath doing nothing, I feel like I'm just sitting in my own filth in which I am trying to wash off :p I much prefer taking showers, always have and always will enjoy showers more. They're generally quicker too.

I just hate sitting in the bath doing nothing, I feel like I'm just sitting in my own filth in which I am trying to wash off :p I much prefer taking showers, always have and always will enjoy showers more. They're generally quicker too.

Yup, more time to invest wisely into something productive. ;)

I much prefer to have a shower than a bath as I feel cleaner after having a shower than having a bath. With a bath I always see it as you wash in your own dirt whereas with a shower it's getting washed away as you clean yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds