Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Basic things to ask yourself before stating a business

The folowing question
1. What type of business do i want to do?
2. To whom do i make the goods and services available to?
3. How do I get capital?
4. How much skill have I acquired in this business.
5. Where do I site the business.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
One of the questions to ask is are you ready for the business? Do I have passion for business? What is my driving force? How long can I keep it if things go south? How many people do I know? Where would I get my Customers and clients from?

The folowing question
1. What type of business do i want to do?
2. To whom do i make the goods and services available to?
3. How do I get capital?
4. How much skill have I acquired in this business.
5. Where do I site the business.

Yes before starting a business there is so many things you need to do before starting a business. One of it is questioning yourself, you can question yourself if you really want to do this business, how can you manage it, and what will you do if your business will fall apart. That is some question you need to ask yourself.

You have said it all to add to what you have said, before starting a business I will first ask myself am I really sure I want to do this business, do I have what it takes to be successful in this despite any challenges and I will also questions my dream and vision .

Going into business you should first ask your self 1. The demands of the people in that particular environment. 2. How to source for capital. 3. Is there any people that has already venture in the business? 4. Location.

Before someone can start a business there must have be a plan on what to do and know about the business he/she wants to start, have a good vision about it and don't look at other people's business to compare your own try and get your own aim and objective of it and know how to manage the business well.

the first thing to ask yourself is are you business-oriented or you just want to learn before you start .are you psychological fit to handle losses? can you go through stress and still control your temper when annoyed by a customer

The basic things to ask youself before starting a business to make it a successful one:
-- Capital - do you have the needed capital to start the business to your own taste and satisfaction.
In my opinion you need to contemplate on two basic things:
  1. How to make my business successful?
  2. What if my business fails?

When you want to start a business there so many basic questions you ask yourself when you want to start up a business, first of all ask yourself the kind of business you want to go into and secondly think of the location of the business and thirdly the capital will be in enough and starting the business.

A lot of folks around the globe wants to start doing business, both large and small scale but after starting out, it ends up crashing. To avoid same predicaments which failed businesses have gone through,I'm going to share with you few basics of building a solid business.
So, before you consider starting up a business which you plan will turn into a conglomerate someday, main questions you need to ask yourself includes;

1) Why are you planning to start a company? Before you do something else, this is the most important question to answer. ...

2)What capital have you got access to? Where do you plan to get your funds from,is it self funding or an investor, choose that yourself.

3) What is it that you know how to do? Your main area of concentration that will help the business in all entirety.

4) If this business didn't get to workout, will you regret it?
Will I be depressed it turns out sour, why you should ask yourself this question includes that, will you be able to brace up your self from where it ended and start all over or not.

After answering these questions genuinely(right answers),crosscheck over again like a week,then if you are settled with concrete answers. You are good to go!
Thanks this very important tips, everyone aspiring to become an entrepreneur or a business owner needs to ask himself or herself this questions. This answer to these questions is one step forward for the business

The basic thing to ask before starting a business is what to produce,who to produce for, where to produce it ,if you have the business idea of what you want to produce it will help you in your business and also if you know whom to produce for for that means you know how people want that product in the country I will really help in business

Some of the things to ask yourself before starting a business is that,
1: check you self very well can I coup up with the business
2: what type of business am I venturing into.
3: the capital will o start a small or big one
4: what and whet should I start selling
5: how can I convince my customers. and alot to do.

A lot of folks around the globe wants to start doing business, both large and small scale but after starting out, it ends up crashing. To avoid same predicaments which failed businesses have gone through,I'm going to share with you few basics of building a solid business.
So, before you consider starting up a business which you plan will turn into a conglomerate someday, main questions you need to ask yourself includes;

1) Why are you planning to start a company? Before you do something else, this is the most important question to answer. ...

2)What capital have you got access to? Where do you plan to get your funds from,is it self funding or an investor, choose that yourself.

3) What is it that you know how to do? Your main area of concentration that will help the business in all entirety.

4) If this business didn't get to workout, will you regret it?
Will I be depressed it turns out sour, why you should ask yourself this question includes that, will you be able to brace up your self from where it ended and start all over or not.

After answering these questions genuinely(right answers),crosscheck over again like a week,then if you are settled with concrete answers. You are good to go!
The basic things you should ask yourself before starting a new business is that,am I really ready for this business I want to commence on.
Another,thing is will I be make sacrifices for this business to grow,by not looking at the profit aspect for some time ,but always re invest the profit for the main time for the business to grow.

All these you've stated a good point and of course before one ventures into any business there are some situations he need to ask himself. Failure to plan and ask these questions the business may actually not be a success. Agree with you with the fact that he needs to ask himself about his financial capacity and also what the business has to offer in the long run and also in the short run.

Before starting any business there are some basic things you should ask yourself
First ask yourself if you have the capital you start the business
If it is a large scale business how can I get qualified staff
Can I bear the risk involved
Will I require any assistance from expert

Before you start a business,ask yourself if you have enough knowledge about the business you want to start. Getting funds to start a business is a very big issue,so you need to put plans together and ask yourself how you intend to get the funds.

Starting up a business is more than having ideas or being called a CEO. There are things to be put in check before you commence the business. The first thing to consider is the problem your business can solve in the market, are you sure you ain’t starting something so competitive that you probably might end up closing down, is your product going to be useful and wanted at that particular time you are starting. You also need to consider your competitors. Ask yourself questions like what can I do different to beat my competitors? What technique can I acquire to help boost my customer base, what to do when you start having customers.

Good business questions you got there. So many people go into business without sitting down to plan for the business. One can't rush into business and expect to be successful in the business. Have passion for the business you want to do.

In starting a business there are do many things one should ask himself or herself , this is because business is required one should put more concentration in order to be able to achieved their aim. These are dome things to ask ; how do I start the business , what business do I Start , can I manage the business alone, what are the possible benefits and some challenges that will come my way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds