Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Barbing saloon with game centre

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
I opened a barbing about some months ago,but to my greatest. Suprise, I am not being patronized despite the fact that my saloon is far better and even more attractive than my competitors own, and after my research, I find out that this is because my saloon is not by the road side, I have tried every means I can to make sure I am patronized,but all to no avail, so a friend of mine told me to open a game centre in the saloon that I will surely see customers from there.
Pls is this really possible?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes this is what my friend did when he faced this kind of your situation, but right now he has got alot of patronage because the game house receive alot of people that brings more people that will love to cut their hair.

I can beat it with you that it's a good business, cool business and also there's a lot of profit on it and you really going to enjoy it and also am looking forward to go into it very soon just still looking for a location mostly where student his, after getting that then am good to go and be enjoying the cool money from it

If you open a game center, people will only patronise the game. But i will advise you to make an awareness to the public to come and have free hair cut on a particular day. People will surely come and once they come make sure you offer quality services to them. From there they will start to patronise you no matter where your shop is.

Let me just clarify that we are talking about barbershop for the hair of boys and men and the beauty salon for the women and girls. It wouldn't matter much that the location is not conspicuous to the public if you have a big poster or billboard by the roadside to announce your business. You can also promote your business online. For best results you can hold a promotion something like 3 customers and 1 of them is free. In short, do some good marketing work for your business.

Introducing a game centre to barbing salon will definitely draw customers to your business especially if it's situated in the city or in a college...you should also add side attractions such as popcorn and drinks

.barbing saloon with game centre this is a good business to put your money of investment into. It is a avenue for the young ones who come for barbing can as well play game after barbing.

I opened a barbing about some months ago,but to my greatest. Suprise, I am not being patronized despite the fact that my saloon is far better and even more attractive than my competitors own, and after my research, I find out that this is because my saloon is not by the road side, I have tried every means I can to make sure I am patronized,but all to no avail, so a friend of mine told me to open a game centre in the saloon that I will surely see customers from there.
Well , the game center may not still be profitable if it is not built along the road side or a place that will be noticeable by people , however people will get to know about your Barbing saloon when they come to play game

Yes, I think that is a great plan to patronize your business. The game center will bring more people around and so you will get more customers. I think you should definitely go for it. It will really boost your business.

I see the possibilities in this. Yes location is a very important factor when it comes to business. Since you don't have a good location, you can try your friend's suggestion.

Guys like games a lot. Some would even come just for the games while others would decide to get a hair cut in the process.

Yes that will attract more customers and create awareness for your barbing saloon. Yes definitely give it a try , also try and work on a sign board for your shop , make sure the signboard is placed in a strategic location with clear description on how to get to your shop.

Yes, your friend is very correct. Barbing saloon with game centers are highly patronized and they make more money than their competitors. Although it might be capital intensive but be rest assured that it will more profitable than what you currently have.

Barbing salon is a very profitable business, you just need to give it some time as it's not easy for guys to change their barbers easily like that. If you're good in barbing, people will definitely tell themselves about your saloon

I wouldn't advise you to put a game center in there, it just doesn't sit well with me as the place can become very noisy. Give it time and make conscious efforts to advertise your saloon.

My candid advice for you is to invest in barbing saloon, that business is really lucrative, all what you do is to set your shop to look so nice and also get a good stylist who can barb very well all this will attract your potential customers and you will be able to make your cool cash.

Barbing salon and game shop they are good business that someone can go into, with good plan...I also have same plan when om rich I want a big invent that there, there will be barbing salon, gaming center, gynming, football show and small bar that people that came to doing any of the task can go in enjoy them self

Yes, it's a good advise from your friend to you. Because I can see many saloon that involves game center in my area and people are patronizing them. It is another way to call or gain customer. I will advise you as your friend did that you should try as much as possible to involve game center.

brilliant idea that will definitely bring you nothing less than 20 customers per day but what of the locality are they financially inclined in that area cos plenty people won't want to spend their time and money on games

Your friend's thinking is good enough to increase his customer base. Children in particular will tell their parents to get a haircut from there. In addition to cutting, children will also play games, so both businesses will continue to operate

You opned a new center, other saloons have customers already, and in this pandemic, nobody is interested is changing because of fear of Covid 19, Games there are not going to attract, but you can try if this work for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds