Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Banning a customer?

Yes, but only places with lots of customers experience this. Some bosses won't really express concern in those circumstances, and I believe that this only occurs in certain locations.

Advertisement Placeholder
Banning a customer might affect your business negatively, I'll advise you to let them go but baning them might not be a good idea, this will help your business.

Truth be told banning a customer automatically reduces the number of your customers by one or more and that's why i don't like banning a customer , but some customer are insultive and have bad character .

I think the issue of banning a customer is not that prevalent like other things. sometimes entrepreneurs try as much as the could to cope up to customers behaviour no matter how bad it's.

You are right , banning a customer might have a negative effect on your business because the banned customer might decided to be spreading false rumour against your business , so the best thing is just to leave them be .
Exactly and it appears very rude for you to banned your customers, this is completely so unprofessional behaviour that could be expected by any business organisation .

Whether it’s a physical setting like a shop or restaurant, or a virtual setting online or by telephone - when is it acceptable to ‘ban’ a customer from entering or purchasing again?

I think it’s acceptable when commit an act of dishonesty, or are rude to the staff multiple times.
Yes definetly this should be applied in everywhere, if a customer is trying to cheat the seller, being dishonest or disrespecting the staff then they should be banned.

I think that a customer should be banned when he or she is exhibiting repulsive attitude and resorting to insults and expletives. If they also try to defraud me of my money, then I will be left with no other choice

Well sometimes it depends on the misbehaviour of the customers but naturally, customers are supposed to be welcome and respected but the behaviour of customers this days has even become a threat to the business so no other good option than to banned such customer.

yes, it is a must for you to ban some customers if you want to keep your mental health intact, they can make you look your temper so the best thing to do is to ban them if they have a repulsive character, and if they are also fraudulent, ban them

Banning a customer is not anything that a business wants to have to do but in some cases, it may be the only option. All too often regular customers will feel that because they are regular they can get away with being rude or towards other people, the problem with this is that you can lose potential new customers because of this and that is when you need to take action. If a customer is rude towards staff, or customers or behaves in a manner that is not acceptable then they must be dealt with and if it comes to it, banned from your business to help your business keep growing and prevent any bad reviews. Not dealing with customers like this will only lead to your business being affected in a bad way.

In as much as it is your business and you have the right to do whatever pleases you but personally I will try as much as possible to avoid every situations that will make me to banned my client, apart from banning what other ways should we treat people that are rude and dishonest when dealing with us ?

I do not think it is wrong to ban a customer who is a fraudster or troublemaker. However, you should also see if you are not banning the customer for the wrong reasons, or without any valid reasons.

I do not think it is wrong to ban a customer who is a fraudster or troublemaker. However, you should also see if you are not banning the customer for the wrong reasons, or without any valid reasons.
Yes you are right with what you've said, people like this need to be banned, sometimes is not all about making money you need to consider things like this.

You can ban a customer if the customer has resulted to violence with your employees or threatening them. There is need to protect your employees also. Like you said also, if they have proven to be dishonest, Then there's no need doing business with them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds