Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Banned from Google

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
So on SEOClerks I payed people to advertise on blogs as it was not under the black hat services, and I thought it was whitehat and panda safe as stated. The other day I checked my google webmaster and noticed I had no queries, So I searched GraphicHub.net into google, and nothing, absolutely nothing with my link showed up.

How do you manage to get your site unbanned, or is it even possible? I feel stupid now having it posted on blogs, though I thought it was completely fine too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ouch man. That has got to hurt! I can only imagine.

Edit:
iWeb Tool says you are not banned.

http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned?domain=graphichub.net

Edit Two:
Works fine for me:
wvtOx.png

Well, if you do "site:URL" it will work fine.

Otherwise Make sure you have this clicked: (Other wise google will automaticly search for graphicshub)
0e00254b60574146aad5017.png

At least we know its not banned.
It still only has the first main link. All other queries have been removed, why is this if I am not banned?

Your site is not banned.
And its not just one link! o_O
ibuXNrjBvBVSRS.JPG

Its just that your keywords are not yet ranked higher in google. Sign up in google webmaseter tools if you haven't already and you will get to see your SERPs and search queries that lead visitors to your website! :)

You've just been slapped by Google. It happens when you have too many spammy links pointing to your page. It can take months to re-rank for keywords. What you will need to do is try and get most of the spam links taken down, or just wait it out.

You've just been slapped by Google. It happens when you have too many spammy links pointing to your page. It can take months to re-rank for keywords. What you will need to do is try and get most of the spam links taken down, or just wait it out.
Sounds good, Waiting it out sounds like the best choice as I would not know how to take down the links seeing as I paid to have them up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds