Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Banned by PayPal

Dice

Reputable member
Credits
I have actually never got banned by PayPal but if I really do I might have some options incase I get banned like airtm and Payoneer.

Maybe it won't be helpful to the website who only accepts PayPal. But its really good to have some alternatives since you may not know if they ban you or not in the coming times.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of alternatives to get paid online, however, the problem with these alternatives is not many individuals, businesses, and websites use them. For instance, I have seen very few websites actually paying through payoner. I have never come across any webstes or businesses sending payment through airtm. I have also payoneer and airtim accounts but they are dormant because no body pays me through these payment providers.

I have never been banned from Paypal, but if I were I wouldn't care either, I could use airtm, payoneer, payeer, skrill and some more options, but I must also say that being banned from Paypal is very difficult and you must have done something wrong, It is true that Paypal is very bureaucratic, but I don't think it will ban you for no reason.

I have never been banned by PayPal, although I know a lot of people whom haven't been lucky like me when it comes to using of PayPal services. They have banned my friend's account for 180 days holding his $350 funds for that duration of time. He was so annoyed as hell but he couldn't do anything about it.

I've never been banned by PayPal, but I do worry about the idea of maybe getting banned or my account somehow being taken over. I am always paranoid about that sort of thing.

I have never been banned by PayPal, although I know a lot of people whom haven't been lucky like me when it comes to using of PayPal services. They have banned my friend's account for 180 days holding his $350 funds for that duration of time. He was so annoyed as hell but he couldn't do anything about it.
Yeah PayPal will put your account on a hold while they investigate, which means any money is also on hold for a set period. Once that period is up, he should get a check in the mail from them so he can get his money back at least. Unless those funds were taken during a dispute, than that's a different story.

I have an issue with my Paypal account, I guess I owed Comixology some money at some point and didn't have the funds at the time so now my account is stuck at a negative amount. I know I need to reach out to Paypal to get it sorted out, but thankfully I never been banned from using their services. Though I'm thinking about looking into other payment services.

I've not been banned by PayPal but I can't wait for them to ban. I have this fear they will do it one day without any good reason. This is what have led me into using an exchanger's PayPal whom I sell my PayPal funds to for cryptocurrency. I've never worried about getting banned by PayPal I began using the exchanger's services.

I've never been banned by PayPal, but I do worry about the idea of maybe getting banned or my account somehow being taken over. I am always paranoid about that sort of thing.

Yeah PayPal will put your account on a hold while they investigate, which means any money is also on hold for a set period. Once that period is up, he should get a check in the mail from them so he can get his money back at least. Unless those funds were taken during a dispute, than that's a different story.
It's exactly what happened to him. After 180 days, he got an email to access his funds. He was able to transfer the money to his bank account. He was so skeptical of making use of PayPal again ever since then and you wouldn't blame him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds