Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bangminer.top is a Scam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
that's sad to hear but it's not something special, most of the mining sites pay you at first to motivate you and scam you later.

I hope you avoid them next time^^

Ok, good info and thank you for review.

But.. "0.0086 USD/DAY" it's very little, even for a miner.

At trustpilot , from 5 reviews, 4 is with "scam".

Yes, now I don't invest in any site.i just try free. I know it's loss of time but every failure give us experience
that's sad to hear but it's not something special, most of the mining sites pay you at first to motivate you and scam you later.

I hope you avoid them next time^^

Yes, now I don't invest in any site.i just try free. I know it's loss of time but every failure give us experience

that's what they all do. make you a payment to believe that it is reliable, you invest and then it becomes a scam.

that's what they all do. make you a payment to believe that it is reliable, you invest and then it becomes a scam.
Yes, I got their point now. So i will not invest .and if the site will be free then I will try it.

Thnx for warning us about this scam website but at least you get paid from it before it will become scam

Thnx for warning us about this scam website but at least you get paid from it before it will become scam
But my withdraw amount didn't cover my investment amount .I invested approx 1$ ... But didn't get back full amount. So it's loss for me

But my withdraw amount didn't cover my investment amount .I invested approx 1$ ... But didn't get back full amount. So it's loss for me
sorry about that i thought you use it for free never invest again in HYIP websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds