Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Back to the Future Series

Credits
View attachment 108

The brilliant first chapter of Robert Zemeckis' peerless Back to the Future trilogy. Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is blasted to 1955 in the DeLorean time machine invented by Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd). There he bumps into his young mum (Lea Thompson) and dad (Crispin Glover) and finds himself mixed up in a time-shattering chain reaction that could destroy his own future and leave him trapped in the past.

Advertisement Placeholder
View attachment 110

The final episode of Robert Zemeckis' genius time-travelling adventure trilogy. With the Doc residing in 1885, Marty is pitted against the ruthlessness of the Wild West as he journeys back in time once again to find his friend.

Stranded in 1955, Marty (Michael J. Fox) receives a message; detailing the peaceful life that Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) has been living in his favourite time period - the late 19th Century. However, the Doc is also destined to be killed by the outlaw 'Mad Dog' Tannen (Thomas F. Wilson), prompting Marty to travel back to 1885, prevent the murder, and get the Doc to help him return to 1985.

The "Back to the Future" series is such an original concept.
Going back in time in a DeLorean is such a unique and intriguing idea. I really like the show's seamless blending of comedy, adventure, and science fiction. Also, there are so many iconic moments.

The first film is the best, in my opinion.

Michael J Fox Waiting GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

LOVE this series! <3
i also love Michael J Fox :love:

I have watched Back to the Future movies. It was really good. I think they also adapted the movie series into an animated TV show but I never watched the TV show.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds