Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Autoads?

Goin N' Ballzdiep

Recognized member
Credits
Google Ads (Adsense) offers a tool to automatically place ads on your website. Do you use this tool to automatically place the ads? How well does it work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Autoads as it makes things a lot easier to place multiple ads. Basically set the settings and forget it and let Google do the rest.

Auto ads are simpler to set up. Just add one google code on your website, and Adsense will place the ads automatically. Many have seen good results with auto ads.

My Google Adsense account was disabled in 2008, I use other ad networks to make a small amount of money from my websites. Advertising revenues have greatly declined in the last decade.

One of the reasons why advertising revenue has decreased is because the competition is ever rising.

I use Autoads as it makes things a lot easier to place multiple ads. Basically set the settings and forget it and let Google do the rest.
This is good. On my blog I use the autoads but I don't want the large ads on the header, I want something like 300*100 like you have here. I have tried to adjust it but I am unable to do that. Can you please show me what to do.

This is good. On my blog I use the autoads but I don't want the large ads on the header, I want something like 300*100 like you have here. I have tried to adjust it but I am unable to do that. Can you please show me what to do.
You can go into the autoads settings and remove or change the max sizes you want loaded. You can also manually place responsive ads which will change size based on screen size of the device that is used to load your website.

I use auto ads, by choosing auto ads, I do not have to create new ad codes and manually place them on my website. I can even control the ad fill on my site by choosing auto ads. I use 50 percent ad fill on my site.

You are a smart fellow Dear. That is just the best way to use Google autoads, it is simply set and forget stuffs. Nice one mate 🤝. Same way I use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds