Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what point did you look at your business and consider it a success?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
There are different options when it comes to considering your business a success, is it when you can pay yourself and your staffs without sweating, is it when Cash Flow becomes stable or when your Customers are constantly happy and consistent at working at your office.
Share with us your idea about this.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this, as success can mean different things to different people. But for me, I will consider my business a success when it's bringing in a steady income, has a positive cash flow, and is growing at a sustainable rate. Of course, these are just some of the financial metrics I will consider. There are also non-financial aspects of success, like my level of fulfillment, work-life balance, and impact on others too.

I am still not in a position to call my business a successful venture. I do generate sales and my business makes some profits but I am not generating enough revenue to maintain my life. The day, I make enough money to pay my entire bills, save money and also invest money on other ventures from my business profits, I will call it a profitable business.

I think it was when I started to make a good living from it. Making good money. I think once you find monetary gain from your blog, you found your first bit of success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds