Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Assessing you SEO Strategy

opaline

Recognized member
Credits
How do you assess if your SEO strategy is effective or not? I practically use free assessment tools to check my organic traffic, ranking, bounce rate, and more. I find my strategies effective though.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are good but free SEO is not the effective way all the time you have to bid for keywords using Bing Ads or Google Adwords to have your website ranked at top of search pages because the visitor does not have the intention to visit the second result page generally.

You can assess your SEO strategy results through organic traffic, SERP, backlinks, page speed, and click-through rate. You can use both free and paid tools depending on your budget. Initially, it is recommended to use only free tools to avoid any financial burden.

You need to do an SEO audit to check whether you have done SEO properly or not. You need to check your website stat in terms of domain authority and page authority to see if your SEO efforts have been paid.

At first, free tools will be super helpful to show if you going in the right direction, but at some point, I recommend doing an SEO audit. It identifies any potential problems with your website. Not to go into details and write an essay, it usually includes Technical Audit, Content Audit, and Backlink Analysis & Competitor Research.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds