Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Assassin's Creed: Mirage

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The new Assassin's Creed game, Mirage, just dropped yesterday. It's getting fairly decent reviews, nothing game of the year worthy, but some good 8/10 here and there with some 77/100 ratings. Anyway, it's weird to see an Assassin's Creed game going back to the style of the Brotherhood side of the series. If you haven't yet, are you going to pick this one up? Or will you wait a while longer before picking it up?

Advertisement Placeholder
The new Assassin's Creed game, Mirage, just dropped yesterday. It's getting fairly decent reviews, nothing game of the year worthy, but some good 8/10 here and there with some 77/100 ratings. Anyway, it's weird to see an Assassin's Creed game going back to the style of the Brotherhood side of the series. If you haven't yet, are you going to pick this one up? Or will you wait a while longer before picking it up?

I've played so many over the years. I'm not sure if I'll pick this one up or not.

What I didn't like about the earlier games such as the Ezio Saga is that they punished you if you didn't do the missions perfectly and as a result your health was docked (meaning you don't get perfect synchronization) and that's even if you went out and bought the best armor from vendors. I really didn't like that at all. I played them all the way up to Assassin's Creed Unity and I never beat that one. I bailed on it in favor of Fallout 4.

I did play Assassin's Creed Odyssey for awhile and it was fun up until it became very....very repetitive and I lost interest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds