Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

ASMR video watchers?

Credits
Anyone here watch ASMR videos on YouTube or other media? What do you think about them?

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response. It is a sensory and emotional reaction to certain stimuli. ASMR typically causes a tingling sensation that begins at the top of the head in response to soft or gentle triggers, such as having your face lightly touched or hearing someone whisper.

I know some people find them a bit cringey or off putting, but I love them. They help me relax at night before bed, and sometimes I will get tingles. I used to get them a lot when I first watched them, then I became 'tingle immune'.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes yes yes! I only started watching last year and initially despised it. However, the more I watched it and the more I explored, I actually really started to enjoy it. I do find it relaxing, but I don't use it to help myself fall asleep or anything, I just find it entertaining. I've found myself subscribed to a few channels on YouTube now, big one being Gibi. There are others too, I quite like massage ASMR, I find that the most relaxing for me.

Yes yes yes! I only started watching last year and initially despised it. However, the more I watched it and the more I explored, I actually really started to enjoy it. I do find it relaxing, but I don't use it to help myself fall asleep or anything, I just find it entertaining. I've found myself subscribed to a few channels on YouTube now, big one being Gibi. There are others too, I quite like massage ASMR, I find that the most relaxing for me.
I honestly found it probably around 2017-2018 or so. I liked it at first, and have been an avid watcher of ASMR content ever since. I don't either. I just use it to relax mainly and not to help fall asleep. So many different triggers and such too out there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds