Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an Entrepreneur what do you do to reverse your business misfortunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a business owner, you can learn from your mentor, by applying close consideration of their business. Identify ahead, necessary pot-holes that needs to be avoided.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing is to maintain my ground and then beckon on families and friends for support so as to get the business back on it's feet and making sure that the money one get it's strategically spent on areas that will boost the business.

I have experience with brick and mortar business as well aa online business. Based on my experof running and managing businesses, I can say that there is no such thing as reversing business. Your one bad decision or bad investment will continue to yield bad results until its effect.

As an entrepreneur what I did to reverse my business misfortune was by doing just bonus for some regular patronage so as to hold them and entice the other customers to patronize. Moreso, I also improve on my relationship to the customers by checking on some whenever I don't see them like few days or those that I have their contact and get across to them through calling.

I'm sure every entrepreneur has made a mistake one way or the other. We must learn from these mistakes and build in the experience gained from. such actions. I'm sure every entrepreneur would need more funds and better management abilities.

In a business, there is surely something called bad days. This is the time where business do not flow the way it should. Entrepreneurs experience this and try to look for ways to reverse the situation and some might even give up and fold up the business.
It is therefore important that businesses try as much as possible to learn from the break down and try to look for ways to bounce back
One must check where the company is lacking and try to adjust

I don't think there is a clear or direct answer to the question of the title because a misfortune is on a case to case basis. Let's say your business is losing customers, it can be due to the strong competition or to the shift of customers to another product or it can also be to the poor service of your store and many other reasons. The only way to reverse the misfortune in the business is to pinpoint the problem, isolate the problem and then you can think of how to control the misfortune or how to reverse it.

As an entrepreneur the best way to reverse a business misfortune to make fortune is to seek advice from finanacial advisor or get a mentor who can lead one with good advice on how to make the go forward. At times it's not always good to do things separately or alone without seeking advice from expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds