Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, would you offer free higher education or training for your employees?

I won't offer free education to them, but I will offer free training so that they can upgrade their knowledge and skill, and be more competent to provide enough value to my organizationa and they will even earn a better pay

Advertisement Placeholder
I won't offer free education to them, but I will offer free training so that they can upgrade their knowledge and skill, and be more competent to provide enough value to my organizationa and they will even earn a better pay
You have a point , most of the workers will use that opportunity as a stepping stone if you offered it , and at the end , they will leave your job looking for a better job , I can only offer to help , not shoulder all the responsibility.

I would offer short term courses combined with training. I cannot imagine sending my workers to universities and colleges and spending a couple of years. There is no guarantee that the person will continue to work with you after the education is complete.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds