Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Strategies Artificial Intelligence and Online Communities

Ideas, innovation, and strategy planning.
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Let me tell you about my journey with AI.

I use the premium version of ChatGPT. I'm looking into creating my own GPT.

I find AI fascinating and useful for advancing just about anything I can do. It's a good teaching aid. It's nice to find exactly what I need that Google Search cannot give me. It's even better for content creation.

No, I don't ask AI to create my content. I'm a writer, and I LOVE that part too much.

I do ask AI for ideas when I can't think of any. I also ask it to give me an article outline to see if I missed anything.

I also use AI (Grammarly) to edit my posts and to suggest different ways of rewording sentences to make them more appealing. I like Grammarly because I can see the recommendations and decide whether to approve or reject them. I'm a little biased with Grammarly because I'm one of their official ambassadors. It has made the editing process smoother and quicker and allows me to dedicate more time to writing more content.

So, that begs the question to you: Do you think AI is good for online community management?

For those of you who use it - what do you use it for?

For those who don't - why not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there are lots of ways AI can be incorporated into communities without taking over the humanity in community. There are things like generating tags, generating summaries that identify the differing viewpoints, identifying useful and relevant content, auto suggesting more descriptive topic titles, generating plain English search results.

Whatever the application of AI, however, if it's consumer facing, then it needs to be clearly tagged for the level of attribution.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations