Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Article Publishing Sites

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Publishing articles online is one of the common ways to make money online. Do you publish articles online? What are your favorite sites to publish articles? I have been using Hubpages for a long time. I also write on Medium.

Advertisement Placeholder
Writing articles would be very interesting for those people who love writing, I am also one them, could you give further information about Hubpages, it's policies and it's payment methods.

Hubpages is one of the oldest writing sites. You get paid automatically via paypal (you don't have to ask for payment) once you reach $50. You will have to write longer articles (at least 500 words). New writers articles go into moderation.

I am a little dumb when it comes to Article writing, although I have written for websites in the past but it was long ago so at present I am not writing on any such website

Publishing articles online is one of the common ways to make money online. Do you publish articles online? What are your favorite sites to publish articles? I have been using Hubpages for a long time. I also write on Medium.
I don't like Medium at all. I have people working on it but I cannot work on it.

I had written many articles on iwriter , say around 5000. Those days are so wonderful which i am missing now. I require a good legit website that gives us money for article publication.

I had written many articles on iwriter , say around 5000. Those days are so wonderful which i am missing now. I require a good legit website that gives us money for article publication.
That is a lot of articles
Since when have you been using the website?
It must be a long time

I am yet to start with it and when I do I will start from forum coin as its one of the best websites to earn from

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds