Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are your finances in order?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you say your finances are in order? For the most part, my finances are mostly in order, but there is some debt I have to deal with in the coming years. I hope to make it through that. I have a good savings and am doing good otherwise.

Are your finances in order? If not, what do you need to fix?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, my finances are in order. I'm trying to cut unnecessary expenses and save whenever possible without sacrifing my needs.

Last edited:
Yup, my finances are in order. During Covid, I learnt to cut down unnecessary expenses and that has become a habit now.

Yup, my finances are in order. During Covid, I learnt to cut down unnecessary expenses and that has become a habit now.

Cutting is the expenses is one of the key things that you may need to do in order to save money. This is something many people never understand and they focus only on earning more and more money. This is a huge mistake, if you ask me.

I am a freelancer and I work from home, my income is not stable as it is really difficult to get high-paying jobs regularly, however, despite not having a stable income, I have worked hard to keep my finances in order. I do not have any pending bank loans, I do not have any big debts, and I have some savings and investments. The only think that I lack is my own house.

Well, right now I would say yes, since I work a lot and earn money with which I can go well, I save a part and invest another part, and I do not have any debt right now that weighs me down, I think one of the most important points is to move the debt away from you as much as possible if you want to keep your finances healthy and reduce ineccesary expenses as much as you can, to be able to save some money montly.

I am a freelancer and I work from home, my income is not stable as it is really difficult to get high-paying jobs regularly, however, despite not having a stable income, I have worked hard to keep my finances in order. I do not have any pending bank loans, I do not have any big debts, and I have some savings and investments. The only think that I lack is my own house.

I am also a freelancer, and I can confirm that my income is not stable either. However, I tend to stay active on forums and this makes my income pretty much stable and predictable. If you want to make sure that your earnings remain stable then you can always stay active on online forums like bizdustry and earn some extra money if you want. This is also a great way to make sure that your income remains stable.

I am also a freelancer, and I can confirm that my income is not stable either. However, I tend to stay active on forums and this makes my income pretty much stable and predictable. If you want to make sure that your earnings remain stable then you can always stay active on online forums like bizdustry and earn some extra money if you want. This is also a great way to make sure that your income remains stable.
I have been using Paid to post forums since 2015, I have managed to make as much as $180 per month by posting on forums. However., most of the high paying forums are gone. These days it is really difficult to find decently paying forums. You will have to work for multiple hours just to earn $50-$100. Therefore, I do not depend on forum posting. I use forum just to earn some cryptos that I can hold for long time to earn big profits.

Would you say your finances are in order? For the most part, my finances are mostly in order, but there is some debt I have to deal with in the coming years. I hope to make it through that. I have a good savings and am doing good otherwise.

To the best of my knowledge and capacity right now, I believe that my finances are in order but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be room for improvement.

This is why I am making all efforts to always improve on different sources of income so that I will have financial freedom as quickly as possible.

No, I'm trying hard to bring it to order though. There are a few different things that are causing my finances to be out of order. First, I don't track my income and expenses, so I don't see where my money is going. Second, is lack of budget and sticking to it.

I have been using Paid to post forums since 2015, I have managed to make as much as $180 per month by posting on forums. However., most of the high paying forums are gone. These days it is really difficult to find decently paying forums. You will have to work for multiple hours just to earn $50-$100. Therefore, I do not depend on forum posting. I use forum just to earn some cryptos that I can hold for long time to earn big profits.

You're very right about saying that most of the high paying forums are gone out of business. I can remember back in the days of Postloop and The Forum Wheel when it was very active, I made at least $50 from Postloop every week. I was making at least $80 from The Forum Wheel every month. I had a very high rating on TFW.

My finances are in order, and I am making plans on the type of investments that I should make in the coming months. I know that savings alone won't take me far, and having to invest properly will go a long way in making sure I have financial stability in the future.

My finances are in order, and I am making plans on the type of investments that I should make in the coming months. I know that savings alone won't take me far, and having to invest properly will go a long way in making sure I have financial stability in the future.

Savings is good because it's something that's always going to make it possible for you to have cash available to take care of any pressing needs. Investments on the other hand would give you more chances of making more money from the projects that you have invested in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds