Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you working part time?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Experts say that working on several part time jobs is better than working in one full time job, working part time will help you earn more and increase your experiences.

Are you working part time?

Advertisement Placeholder
"Can you tell me who are those experts?" :D
Which one is better depends on how much you are earning. Full-time job seems more secure because you don't have to flit from one job to another to generate income.

I have never worked part-time, although I would like to try it out but it will be hard for me to manage at least for sometime because mostly I feel tired when I get back from my day job.

If I currently work part time and the time I have left over I dedicate it to working online that certainly helps me

If I currently work part time and the time I have left over I dedicate it to working online that certainly helps me
What kind of part time job do you have? How many hours do you work on your part time job? What kind of online work do you do?

What kind of part time job do you have? How many hours do you work on your part time job? What kind of online work do you do?
I work about 4 hours a day for a Spanish software company from home, not much but it's good for now really

I work about 4 hours a day for a Spanish software company from home, not much but it's good for now really
Do you work as work translator or you ar someone responsible for sales or registrations or comptability could you give more details?

Do you work as work translator or you ar someone responsible for sales or registrations or comptability could you give more details?
Right now I am a junior software developer related to online booking systems mainly among others, so this within the production team but part-time

I have a full-time job but when I am free I can work online so it helps me earn different pay to post forums and faucets

I have a full-time job but when I am free I can work online so it helps me earn different pay to post forums and faucets
You must be very busy both in your offline and online work, you can tell that you are very hardworking! you should sometimes have to take free time my friend

You must be very busy both in your offline and online work, you can tell that you are very hardworking! you should sometimes have to take free time my friend
I always take the required breaks and most of the times Sunday is my break day and I either post very less on that day or not post at all

I always take the required breaks and most of the times Sunday is my break day and I either post very less on that day or not post at all
that's fine my friend I guess today is your day of rest enjoy it, we all need them, I take saturday almost off all day

that's fine my friend I guess today is your day of rest enjoy it, we all need them, I take saturday almost off all day
Yes I did take a break yesterday but when I felt bored then I posted comments on the Referral index forum as I can't stay idle for a day lol

I have never worked part-time, although I would like to try it out but it will be hard for me to manage at least for sometime because mostly I feel tired when I get back from my day job.
I work full-time and I only work online. I do not have an offline job so there should be no reason for me to work part-time online

I am looking for a part-time job but I feel tired after my day job so I need to see if I can physically and mentally work on it

I am looking for a part-time job but I feel tired after my day job so I need to see if I can physically and mentally work on it
Just make sure that you do something that you can handle physically and mentally because your health is very important

This is why I am not going for any part-time job and looking for ways online so that I can make decent money online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds