Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you using automated trading platform?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
An automated trading platform is a platform that has all it takes and it does not need any manual input . The trading platform is already automated and you will gain access to all the self-sufficient tools that will make trading much more easier.

Advertisement Placeholder
Recently, I got to know about automated trading platform and how it has helped many to make profit from forex trading. However, there are some things I don't understand about. Can this automated trading totally eliminate losses that trader usually incur in forex trading?

Automated trading platform is best ideal for beginners in forex trading who don't have vast knowledge and technic in trading. Automated trading platforms are there for them to make money online. But the traders would be deprived of technical know how in trading. They would not have ideas on how to analyze the markets, how to predict the effect of national event in the forex markets. Their success is depended on the success of the trading platforms.

I don't like automated trading platforms I would rather trade myself because it adds exspierenced some people make big money using these automated trading platform but for me it's not the best choice

No, I am not using any Automated trading platform right now. I still conduct my trade manually. But I am hoping to give Automated trading a try one day. I think it is less stressful than trading manually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds