Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you satisfied with your online work, or do you've any regrets?

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
Have you ever felt regret for not doing a job at some company like most people do, or are you satisfied with your work from day one?

In the beginning, I was not completely satisfied with this 'online work' concept, nor was my family. Everyone around me just thought that I was wasting my time and years of studies after getting a degree.

But now I'm more confident that yes, I can do it with the right knowledge, skills, and consistency.

How has your experience been with online work?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever felt regret for not doing a job at some company like most people do, or are you satisfied with your work from day one?

In the beginning, I was not completely satisfied with this 'online work' concept, nor was my family. Everyone around me just thought that I was wasting my time and years of studies after getting a degree.

But now I'm more confident that yes, I can do it with the right knowledge, skills, and consistency.

Well, online jobs is helping me to spend my life, but it is not making me rich. In order to become rich, I would need to look for other opportunities and explore many other options as well.

I don't really have any regrets but also not really satisfied with my online work because I don't have multiple streams of online income just this platform.

I'm not satisfied but I have no regrets. I aim to earn more and achieve more skills in order to do so. I hope I could do that soon.

I think I'm mostly satisfied with the work I do, but there are times where I have those doubts. I have some regrets about past jobs and work, but I've moved on and grown from those issues. But other than that, I don't have too many regrets.

The only kind of regret that I have with some of the online job that I did is being so unlucky to work on some websites that end up not paying me and disappearing without any trace. So I wasted my time for nothing.

My one regret is not starting sooner and not moving for more growth when my sites were still young. It takes an average of 4 years for a site to build up decent traffic and having to start over again hurts.

I didn't really regret anything. But it would have been better if I had found certain opportunities earlier, because then I been able to make more money from them overall. So overall, I have no regrets, since then I have been constantly developing and looking for new opportunities.

I am satisfied with my online work even though my income is not consistent and sometimes I hardly make ends meet. However, when this happens I use my savings. IN the months, I make well, I save money as well as invest money. The only issue I have with my online work is I end up working a lot of hours with a little pay especially when I need money and I do not have anything worthwhile to work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds