Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you quiet when you work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work, are you often quiet while working? Or do you get loud at all? For me I was mostly quiet, but I did talk to other co-workers. This being at the call center, we had to be quiet, but had to speak on the phone a lot.

Anyway, would you say you are quiet when you work? Or not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I focus on doing the job when I am working. I am not the type that goes around gisting or talking with people when I am at the workplace as I see those short conversations as a distraction to getting the job done.

When it comes to your work, are you often quiet while working? Or do you get loud at all? For me I was mostly quiet, but I did talk to other co-workers. This being at the call center, we had to be quiet, but had to speak on the phone a lot.

Anyway, would you say you are quiet when you work? Or not?
I work in a telecommunication company where Where the main people come to get their work done but I also talk to them If I keep myself silent So this won't prove to be any good Habit of mine You should definitely talk to your customer during the hearing but perhaps you should behave more politely.

Currently, I work from home, and I am alone in my home office, so I am quite. I do not play music in the background. When I had a job and I had co-workers around, I was a quiet worker, I never talked to my co-workers unless it was important. I never chatted this and that.

I used to work in a gymboree and there I wasn't really quiet since I was in the cash register and there I was talking to people who came to pay for enterance, so you need to ask them questions and so on it is a very important job among the rest of the shifts because this ones brings the money the rest is just taking care of the place and the kids. Honestly I am a quiet guy when I am working online or in an office but believe me if you let me talk I talk and a lot ahaha.

I always find it very easier to work whenever the environment I am working in is calm and collected. I don't like it when people are making animal noise when I am trying to work because it makes me to lose my concentration. This definitely affect my work. Whenever I'm working at home, it is only going to be a very calm music that is playing in the background.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds