Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you part of a union?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you part of a union? Whether it be as an employee, or you work for a union. Do you like having a union for backup?

Have your unions helped you when you needed it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Our kind of business is largely unregulated and we have tried to form a union to no avail. That's because most poultry farmers use to compromise on set standards.

I am not part of any union currently because I am just on my internship. When I get employed, I am sure that I will join a union. They help a lot in keeping the rights of workers upheld.

No, I am not a part of any union. I do not believe in this union thing, this is nothing but a tool to take unwanted benefits by some employees. I think union should be scrapped.

Not really, because I don't really like to join in union, because I didn't see any benefits joining union, and I don't believe in union when it's come running a business because I like doing my things.

No, I am not part of any Union presently.
I do not really like the idea of joining a union, and I do not believe in them one bit, I just prefer doing my things my own way and at my own pace.

No, I am not a part of any union. I do not believe in this union thing, this is nothing but a tool to take unwanted benefits by some employees. I think union should be scrapped.
Unions are not bad. They can help to protect members from exploitation by the government and employers. If the union is not compromised, it is very vital.

Are you part of a union? Whether it be as an employee, or you work for a union. Do you like having a union for backup?

Have your unions helped you when you needed it?

This is something that I would love to do but I realise that they do not always enjoy some benefits so I am not part of any union for now. I hope to become part of one

Unions are not bad. They can help to protect members from exploitation by the government and employers. If the union is not compromised, it is very vital.
Understood. But in my home country, a lot of businesses collapsed because of the unions. The unions were politically motivated and they used the union to negotiate benefits, which led to the collapse of the company.

Understood. But in my home country, a lot of businesses collapsed because of the unions. The unions were politically motivated and they used the union to negotiate benefits, which led to the collapse of the company.
Inu country, if you try to politicize a union, the union would collapse instead of the industry to collapse. Politicization of a union would generate diverse interest which would ultimately collapse the business.

I think trade unions are more like the political wings of national political parties. These unions, more than the betterment of the workers, are involved with bargaining political prominence.

Inu country, if you try to politicize a union, the union would collapse instead of the industry to collapse. Politicization of a union would generate diverse interest which would ultimately collapse the business.
That is right. When a union is politicized, the business will suffer. This is because employees will be split, such disagreements can collapse a business. Therefore, a union should be run well without politics for it to benefit the workers and the company.

I don't belong to a union now. I was a leader of the students union back in university and I have to say that unionism is characterized by having courage to fight for the right of others.

I am not part of any union currently because I am just on my internship. When I get employed, I am sure that I will join a union. They help a lot in keeping the rights of workers upheld.
Unions have benefits that members get. Unions can easily negotiate for a wage increase for it's members across several industries. They fight against abuse of their members in any organization. They can even regulate prices of their products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds