Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Are you more lenient with your premium members?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
For those people who have forums with VIP/Premium/Sponsor users, do you allow them to get away with a little more than a normal user would?

Personally, I feel that people are, and indeed I probably would be unless they are blatantly going around breaking rules because showing favouritism is bad, k.

PS - @Jordan I broke into your house. no ban plz.

Advertisement Placeholder
For those people who have forums with VIP/Premium/Sponsor users, do you allow them to get away with a little more than a normal user would?

Personally, I feel that people are, and indeed I probably would be unless they are blatantly going around breaking rules because showing favouritism is bad, k.
Sorry Haze :p You must still follow WebGuruBB's rules ;)
Premium or Valued Contributors would still have to follow the rules of the board. The only thing where rules may not be "as strict" in certain terms might be a "underground" section that premium users might be able to access where the rules are a little different then the public boards.

Also, I feel the only time I would play "favouritism" is if a member of the forum has been in good standing since they joined, and have contributed lots. However, rules are still rules if I had to ban them, I would. However, I would not ban them as long as I would ban someone who just joined to troll or disrupt the forums.
PS - @Jordan I broke into your house. no ban plz.
:O What where you doing in my house? :(

It can be quite difficult to say the least as usually with any member who is a VIP or Premium member they will have paid for this type of membership so there could be backlash on your if you chose to ban or suspend them. Being a little lenient is fine I would think but showing favourtism and letting them get away with too much would more than likely cause problems with members who are not VIP or Premium members. Following rules with any member whether a paid member or a normal member is paramount though on a forum.

I do not currently have premium membership in my forum. But if I ever hand out premium membership, I will not give better treatment to premium members.

All members in my forum (premium or free) will receive the same treatment.

No way! I treat all my members fairly, It's stupid to even think about treating your premium members in a specific way other than your normal members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds