Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money with Data Entry jobs?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Data Entry is one of the high demanded jobs on freelancing platforms where you have to write data in Word, Excel, spreadsheets and etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
No I am not making money with this job but if I receive any such job then I'll be interested to participate if the pay rate is better.

I have tried before several data entry jobs but I find it difficult and was not earning well that is why I decided to stop working and try other online earning opportunities that fit with my interest.

I was once contacted by one of my online friends for this job and I was so excited about it but upon looking at the attachment I refused as it was not even legible to my eyes.

I have tried before several data entry jobs but I find it difficult and was not earning well that is why I decided to stop working and try other online earning opportunities that fit with my interest.
Where did you got that job? I would like to experience it once to see if it's feasible. Can you tell me the website?

Data entry is something I have looked into in the past but it's not been something I have jumped into at all. It would really depend on the going rate for a data entry job as to whether I would see it as being worthwhile to partake in or whether it would be better for me to stick to what I am doing now.

I have often fallen for websites that deceive and swindle money from me, but I managed to get out of those situations eventually. Can you recommend some trustworthy websites where I can earn money in a legitimate manner?

Data entry is something I have looked into in the past but it's not been something I have jumped into at all. It would really depend on the going rate for a data entry job as to whether I would see it as being worthwhile to partake in or whether it would be better for me to stick to what I am doing now.
Have you got paid for this anytime? I got one task/job offer but I denied looking at the workload and lesser pay.

I have often fallen for websites that deceive and swindle money from me, but I managed to get out of those situations eventually. Can you recommend some trustworthy websites where I can earn money in a legitimate manner?
You can join Lumoxchange and Trendri because both of these websites are from same admin and are trusted and paying and have PayPal.

In my early days of freelancing, I tried data entry jobs. The job is easy, however, working can be tedious over time. How much you earn depends on how much your employee is willing to pay.

I did received one such offer to complete data entry of one jpeg file which was not even clear so I politely denied the offer

Data Entry is one of the high demanded jobs on freelancing platforms where you have to write data in Word, Excel, spreadsheets and etc.

This job is a very good one but I do not have so much idea about it and that is why I cannot do it

I won't mind trying if the pay rate is decent but I am yet to find any such job online/ offline

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds