Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from social media engagement?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are record number of people making money from social media engagement and it's one of the best ways of which you can make decent money online. The work involves scheduling and analysing content on social media platform for clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't really understand engagement sha but I believe the social media platforms this days has really been influential to alot of people including companies which are used for the promotion of business and many.

I use social media platforms to drive traffic to my online stores and blogs. I generate revenue nd sales form my stores and blogs. I have also tried selling products and services directly through my social platforms

Well I don't really understand engagement sha but I believe the social media platforms this days has really been influential to alot of people including companies which are used for the promotion of business and many.
I think what he mean about social media engagement is that, people who are making money by the number of likes and followers they have on any of the social Media platform.

Social media management is one of in-demand skills on the internet and many freelancers are using this digital skill to manage social media accounts for clients and earn from it.

No I am not making money from social media engagement. My knowledge is limited on how to make money from it.
I best believe that to make money from it then you need to have a reasonable amount of followers on your social media.

No, for now, I am not making money from social media engagement, but hopefully before the year runs out I will ensure I do in a couple of them because it is seemingly quit lucrative from the facts I gathered through research.

Socal Media engagement are part of the ways by which people make money online,by showing there talent either as a musician or selling there goods online true advert .

If you have a large audience or followership on social media, you can he advertising for brands on your social media page and they pay you for the exposure.

Yes, participation in social media can lead to financial gain. Influencers have opportunities to monetize their content and interact with their audiences in a manner that generates income on social media platforms like Instagram and YouTube.

Some people that have social media accounts are making money on it when they receive engagements from other people. But before that can happen they need to have a high number of followers.
Making money from social media may be quite difficult because you need to have a lot of subscribers which you may not be able to meet up to in a little time

No, for now, I am not making money from social media engagement, but hopefully before the year runs out I will ensure I do in a couple of them because it is seemingly quit lucrative from the facts I gathered through research.
That's true, because making money on social media can be very difficult, it is not very easy to make money on social media, but requires more effort if actually you want to make money online.

I have not make money from social media engagement. It may be one of the best way to make money online but it's definitely not popular. Infact, I am not familiar with it. The closest to it that I know very well is virtual assistant.

Unfortunately, i'm not making money from social media engagements. I have accounts on various social media platforms but they are for fun and not for making money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds