Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money from data entry jobs?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are so many people who claimed that online data entry jobs are very lucrative . It is a great way to make money for yourself online and
you could do it from the comfort of your home . It is all about entering customers information into a database.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not doing any data entry jobs at the moment, but in the past, I have done a lot of data entry jobs through freelancing platforms. This is one of the best jobs for beginner level worker.

I have not participated in data entry jobs but I am aware of how to start. Once you've located data entry jobs that fit your qualifications, you can submit an application via the job board, freelance platform, or by getting in touch with the employer directly. Make certain that your CV and cover letter highlight your pertinent experience and talents.

Data entry is one of the most in-demand skills on freelancing platforms but this skill is high competitive too because many freelancers are providing this service.

I am not doing any data entry job presently. Though, most people claim it is lucrative.
I have come across data entry gigs on Upwork several times but I believe that niche is over saturated already because of how easy it is to make money from it.

one can make money truth data entry job,the are so many of them on online,what you need to do is to log in follow the procedure,you can make money any were you are,even at home your office your school.

At the moment no, but I did so less than a year ago with quite a couple of companies home based which was both fun and stressful and I'm still hoping to work with another should I have the chance to do so.

I don't really do much data entry, but it's something you can make a living doing. I myself would prefer not to, as it becomes too tedious and isn't fun to do. I want to at least do work I can call my own, and something I can be proud of. That's just me, but if you find a solid living doing it, I say more power to ya.

Data entry can be a great way to make money online for sure. But it is so hard to get such a job. Some sites I know pay so low for those job. Maybe you can sell it as freelance skill to earn better.

Data entry can be a great way to make money online for sure. But it is so hard to get such a job. Some sites I know pay so low for those job. Maybe you can sell it as freelance skill to earn better.
Getting the job is quite difficult and I believe that it is only someone who is well-connected that can get jobs like this.
Well, I know a few number of people who do the business.

Some of the data entry jobs I do signup with are all scam some even ask me of money and they run away after the payment so I don't just like any data entry jobs the only job I do as data entry is typing captcha for money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds