Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you inspired by friends when making your sites?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have your friends ever given you good ideas for sites that you later made? Have friends ever inspired ideas to come out? Have you ever made a site because of a friends idea? Or did you brainstorm ideas together and come up with ideas that way?

I think friends and family can help provide insight into making a new site. Running your ideas by them as well, can help inspire the sites design and style, what it will be about, and so much more. Have any friends inspired a site idea?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have any friends from real life who are into website biz. I have a lot of online friends who are in web biz, I frequently share my ideas with then and try to get their opinion. However, I have never tried copying my friends' or anyone's ideas for my webiste.

As much as I do have friends, they are not fully into websites so I have never ended up getting any ideas from them. My dad though, was always into creating websites and forums and there were times I got ideas from him that he had done on his forums that I could implement on mine and bring something unique to the forum.

My dad no longer runs forums now but instead does have a Facebook Group as it got too much for him being his health is not great and he is not as mobile as he once was.

I got ideas from him
Well, I picked up my writing habit from my dad. Before I started writing articles, I worked as a stenographer and editor for my dad.
Not from my friends but strangers' websites have inspired me many times. Recently, I god an idea from a website that was listed on flippa for sale. The website is too pricey for me but I might try building something on similar line.

Well, if you have friends in real life who doesn't understand anything about building a new website or any kind of website project, there's no way they can be able to support you in any way. I only have one offline friend who supports what I do online.

I am always inspired by what my mentors do online. I have a friend that is a website developer and most of his works inspire me to push to do better in terms of website management. I don't have lots of offline friends talk more of those that will inspire me to do great things on my website.

I am always inspired by what my mentors do online. I have a friend that is a website developer and most of his works inspire me to push to do better in terms of website management. I don't have lots of offline friends talk more of those that will inspire me to do great things on my website.

Whenever you have a mentor who is putting you through anything that you are working on, you are always going to find it very easy because of their level of knowledge and experience in that field. They have so much to give you that is going to support you and make you to have a better result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds