Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you good with working on multiple tasks at the same time?

Credits
Multitasking is one of the best skills someone who's interested in working online as a freelancer should posses. It's also very good for those who are working offline too because it's going to help get lots of work completed faster than working on a single job for long.

How would you rate your ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not very good with multitasking but I tried to be proactive in order to accommodate or cover my shortcomings when it comes to just asking. I think the ability to multitask has to do with you personal life I said that meaning if that's the person you have the ability to attend to more than one person now issue at the time that is one of the greatest characteristics that can build you up in the real world.

I am not very good at multi-tasking, but as a freelancer, I have to multi-task frequently in order to deliver my assignments on time and also to avoid boredom caused by working on a single project for a long time. As an online entrepreneur, multi-tasking is something I have to be very good at in order to become successful.

Multitasking is one of the best skills someone who's interested in working online as a freelancer should posses. It's also very good for those who are working offline too because it's going to help get lots of work completed faster than working on a single job for long.

How would you rate your ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time?

Working on different kinds of platforms requires you to divert your attention and i do not think that this is a good thing. You are more likely to make mistakes in case if you divert your attention or focus. This is why I usually focus on one platform at a time in order to avoid confusion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds