Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you friends with your boss?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you friends with your boss? Would you ever be a friend towards your boss? I am one who has been friendly to my past bosses, as they were friendly to me. But I never really made friends with them on a personal level. I did talk to a few of them a lot, but never really talked to them about life, or spent time with them outside of the work. But, I think if I could, I would be friends with my boss. Would probably make work a lot easier in most cases.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a very good working relationship with my boss because it is something that is required of me since I am working and getting paid by him.

I don't have any other relationship with him aside from what goes on in our workplace, we don't hang out or talk on any other then that is not work related.

Are you friends with your boss? Would you ever be a friend towards your boss? I am one who has been friendly to my past bosses, as they were friendly to me. But I never really made friends with them on a personal level. I did talk to a few of them a lot, but never really talked to them about life, or spent time with them outside of the work. But, I think if I could, I would be friends with my boss. Would probably make work a lot easier in most cases.

I think that there is no problem with being friendly with your boss, especially if the environment of the office is just too friendly. However, I do not think that a person should cross the line and the employee should maintain respect. So, I guess that there is a big difference between the two things.

I am always on friendly terms with employers as well as employees, however, I am not friends with my employees and employers. There is a difference between being on friendly terms and being friendly. I never have had any bad experience with my employees and emplpoyers except a few.

It would really be a wise thing to stay on the good side with your boss as it would save you from many problems but the reality is that most bosses actually do okay hard to get because there's always the respect that comes with a boss being mysterious.

I can't be an enemy with my boss. If I do, how will it make life easier for me working for the same boss? I'm friendly with my boss in a professional way. Our mutual relationship starts and ends at work. We don't communicate out side work.

It would really be a wise thing to stay on the good side with your boss as it would save you from many problems but the reality is that most bosses actually do okay hard to get because there's always the respect that comes with a boss being mysterious.

You're the one that's going to be putting yourself in a very bad position when you're not in a good relationship with your boss. When you have a boss who's the petty type of person, he or she is always going to do things solely to just frustrate you and they won't mind sacking you at any time.

I can't be an enemy with my boss. If I do, how will it make life easier for me working for the same boss? I'm friendly with my boss in a professional way. Our mutual relationship starts and ends at work. We don't communicate out side work.

I think that this is why you must make sure that you develop a good relation with your boss. This is important if you want to make sure that things go smoothly. You cannot fight with your boss. If you want to express your opinion, then you should do that in a polite manner. If the boss is wise and intelligent, then they will consider what you are saying.

I think that this is why you must make sure that you develop a good relation with your boss. This is important if you want to make sure that things go smoothly. You cannot fight with your boss. If you want to express your opinion, then you should do that in a polite manner. If the boss is wise and intelligent, then they will consider what you are saying.
I have a good relationship with my boss and other coworkers. If none of them disrespected me, I will not have any reasons to disrespect them. I enjoy working in a place where everyone is treated like they matter. My boss will have my utmost respect because he's a nice man.

I think that there is no problem with being friendly with your boss, especially if the environment of the office is just too friendly. However, I do not think that a person should cross the line and the employee should maintain respect. So, I guess that there is a big difference between the two things.

I completely agree that there should always be a limit to whatever kind of relationship you are having with your boss so that nobody is going to be taking advantage of anybody.

I have been in a situation whereby I was almost exploited because of relationship I had with my boss but I still managed to manoeuvre and get myself out of that kind of situation.

I completely agree that there should always be a limit to whatever kind of relationship you are having with your boss so that nobody is going to be taking advantage of anybody.

I have been in a situation whereby I was almost exploited because of relationship I had with my boss but I still managed to manoeuvre and get myself out of that kind of situation.

I think that when a person or a senior employee has any kind of relationship with the boss, then he gets an upper hand over other employees in many ways. This also includes lower-level employees as well who may have great relations with the boss. Such kind of employee might be quite influential, even if he or she holds a low-level position in the business.

I think that when a person or a senior employee has any kind of relationship with the boss, then he gets an upper hand over other employees in many ways. This also includes lower-level employees as well who may have great relations with the boss. Such kind of employee might be quite influential, even if he or she holds a low-level position in the business.

The advice I'm going to give to anyone who is working for any company and interested in having any kind of relationship with their boss is to always trying not to be over reaching because they are going to see it like you are becoming too desperate to be in a relationship with them. They are definitely going to take advantage of you.

The advice I'm going to give to anyone who is working for any company and interested in having any kind of relationship with their boss is to always trying not to be over reaching because they are going to see it like you are becoming too desperate to be in a relationship with them. They are definitely going to take advantage of you.

Well, this may not be the case all the time. There are many employees who may be relatives of the boss. This is something that they may hide. So, until or unless your own relative take advantage from you, then things could be in the favour of the employee.

If you're in a relationship with your boss outside work, don't be the one who's leading in the relationship. He's your boss, let him lead in the relationship the same way he's leading at work. Never do anything you're not asked to do. It's how you wouldn't make yourself vulnerable.

There is no big deal with being friends with my boss. I was a friend to my bosses in the past too as it helped me work better and understood where they want the company to be in the next few years. I go to work daily with a smile on my face and it has helped me handle the activities at work with ease as well.

There is no big deal with being friends with my boss. I was a friend to my bosses in the past too as it helped me work better and understood where they want the company to be in the next few years. I go to work daily with a smile on my face and it has helped me handle the activities at work with ease as well.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being friends and in a good relationship with your boss. You stand a chance to gain more favors from being in close relationship terms with your boss than being estranged with him or her. Whenever there's anything to be considered for any worker, you're most likely going to be in his recommendations.

I am not friends with my boss nor would I ever want to be. It's fine to speak to them with a casual tone now and then but actually becoming their buddy is a big no from me. One day, the relationship will go sour and then things will get really bad for you to the point where you may actually want to quit your job.

I am not friends with my boss nor would I ever want to be. It's fine to speak to them with a casual tone now and then but actually becoming their buddy is a big no from me. One day, the relationship will go sour and then things will get really bad for you to the point where you may actually want to quit your job.

There's nothing wrong with being very careful with how you want to relate with your boss. As long as there's a good working relationship with him or her, it's definitely more than enough. They don't have the right to ask you for more than that. No relationship last forever, so being preventive from the beginning is wise.

There's nothing wrong with being very careful with how you want to relate with your boss. As long as there's a good working relationship with him or her, it's definitely more than enough. They don't have the right to ask you for more than that. No relationship last forever, so being preventive from the beginning is wise.

Having good relations with your boss is a very important thing. This is because you have to co-operate with your boss in case if you want to develop a kind of working environment which may be favourable to both of you. This also involves being friendly and honest with your boss as well.

Having good relations with your boss is a very important thing. This is because you have to co-operate with your boss in case if you want to develop a kind of working environment which may be favourable to both of you. This also involves being friendly and honest with your boss as well.

For the fact that you are already an adult makes it paramount that you know how to deal with a fellow adult as well especially when the person is your boss who employed you to work for him. Any kind of relationship that you are maintaining with him should always be something that is in a boss-worker relationship, otherwise things might normally go well for a long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds