Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you enemies with any of your siblings?

MrDawn1

Renowned member
Credits
Are you enemies with any of your siblings or do you get along perfectly well with them?

My half brother and I are enemies. All he does is strive to cause me and my sister pain. He lies to our faces. Lies to our parents and tries to dishonestly play the victim when he doesn't get what he wants. He brags about being a Christian but goes out and wrongs others. I identify as an Atheist and I don't find pleasure in hurting others like he does. He's abused me and my sister. He neglects his wife and is daughter. He's bragged about having beat past ex girlfriends. He beat and brutalized an old man for annoying him and to my surprise he never went to court or had to do prison time. He brutalized another man who he claims pulled a gun on him and lied how it happened. He stands against everything that I believe. I think he's the biggest piece of human garbage that I've ever met in my life. He doesn't seem to have a shred of morality.

Advertisement Placeholder
My siblings and I aren't enemies at all, we get along perfectly, I take my time to take care of them all and they all love me too due to the fact that I Unite everyone at my house during any Vacation or there's an important meeting.
Regarding that your half brother, hatred is all I see in this. He must have heard something about you and your sister that isn't making him feel comfortable or happy. Just make sure you are very careful with him and pray for him, no matter what he is your half brother

There is no way I am going to be in an enmity with any of my siblings because my mother made sure to bring us up well in a way that we are supposed to love ourselves more than hate ourselves. She used to tell us that when you are in an enmity with your own blood siblings, what are you going to do with an outsider who is not your blood?

Not at all. We've argued and got into fights in the past, but I've never hated or was against one of my siblings. I've had days where I was mad at a sibling and we got into arguments, but most siblings get into fights haha. But yeah, no enemies here.

Are you enemies with any of your siblings or do you get along perfectly well with them?

My half brother and I are enemies. All he does is strive to cause me and my sister pain. He lies to our faces. Lies to our parents and tries to dishonestly play the victim when he doesn't get what he wants. He brags about being a Christian but goes out and wrongs others. I identify as an Atheist and I don't find pleasure in hurting others like he does. He's abused me and my sister. He neglects his wife and is daughter. He's bragged about having beat past ex girlfriends. He beat and brutalized an old man for annoying him and to my surprise he never went to court or had to do prison time. He brutalized another man who he claims pulled a gun on him and lied how it happened. He stands against everything that I believe. I think he's the biggest piece of human garbage that I've ever met in my life. He doesn't seem to have a shred of morality.
All thanks I don't have any enemy amongst my siblings, but all we do is disagree and agree over all over again. But in cases like yours this is really serious, someone like me count this as wickedness and hatred.

My sister and I fight from time to time but this is down to our mother. She has always babied me and we are all fully aware I am the favorite of us kids to her and it really gets under my sister's skin but she has realized now that she is older it is down to our mother, not me.

I have two brothers, and I get along quite well with both of them, although we have had our disputes or competed for things that sometimes I think don't make much sense, we don't have a bad relationship, on the contrary, it's quite good, that a brother wants to see you suffer or that he doesn't love you, in general, is a symptom that either there is some latent problem in him or that his childhood was not the best for some reason and he believes that you're partly to blame for it.

What went wrong with your brother for him to turn out in this horrible way? If your parents are not like that and you and your sister doesn't behave in the same manner, there's something wrong in/with him. Religion doesn't make one a better person, I wouldn't look at him claiming to be a Christian as what would make him behave well. I feel sorry for him because he's in a very dark place.

Not at all. We've argued and got into fights in the past, but I've never hated or was against one of my siblings. I've had days where I was mad at a sibling and we got into arguments, but most siblings get into fights haha. But yeah, no enemies here.

Getting into fights once in a while is something that is very common between siblings and there is no way that can be avoided.

I've had my own fights with my siblings especially my sister but in the end, we still find a way to love ourselves more than whatever that caused the fight between us.

While I don't get along smoothly with some of my siblings, I don't see any of those ones as enemies. There is no possibility of picking family members as they always pick themselves. So, I just adjust with the way that I relate with my family members and learn the differences in the characters of those around me.

All my 3 siblings are well behaved. We've never had any issues or a serious problem/misunderstanding as adults. There's a strong bond and mutual respect among us. This makes our family to be united.

While I don't get along smoothly with some of my siblings, I don't see any of those ones as enemies. There is no possibility of picking family members as they always pick themselves. So, I just adjust with the way that I relate with my family members and learn the differences in the characters of those around me.

There is actually a very big difference between having differences in the characters and someone behaving very stupid. This is because I am the kind of person that finds it very difficult to have anything to do with someone who acts out of stupidity and refuses to learn. If I have any family member who behaves in a very stupid way, it is going to be very difficult for me to have anything to do with the person.

I can't be deeply hurt by sibling which is going to become impossible for me to forgive him whenever he begs for forgiveness from the bottom of his heart. Siblings anger doesn't reach to the bone.

All my 3 siblings are well behaved. We've never had any issues or a serious problem/misunderstanding as adults. There's a strong bond and mutual respect among us. This makes our family to be united.

There is always going to be misunderstanding between siblings but when you people are well trained by your parents and depending on the level of what caused the misunderstanding, I believe that it is something that will always be fixed between brothers and sisters.

If any of my family members or any of my immediate siblings makes the decision to distance themselves from me, I will try and find out what's going on or what went wrong. If they are not willing to open up, I will stay out of their lives.

If any of my family members or any of my immediate siblings makes the decision to distance themselves from me, I will try and find out what's going on or what went wrong. If they are not willing to open up, I will stay out of their lives.

The thing that I love about my family members especially my blood siblings is that we all have regard for one another and this is something that is going to make it impossible for us to start having family problems that is going to make us start seeing one another as arch enemies.

I have two sisters and a brother. I am in cordial terms with my siblings. WE used to fight a lot when we were in teens, we even said I will party if you are dead. But currently, we are very close to each other. We help each other during financial crisis. However, I am not in good terms with my sisters husbands. :D

I have two sisters and a brother. I am in cordial terms with my siblings. WE used to fight a lot when we were in teens, we even said I will party if you are dead. But currently, we are very close to each other. We help each other during financial crisis. However, I am not in good terms with my sisters husbands. :D

As siblings grow, they tend to get fond of one another. You want to be in a good relationship with your siblings because when life gets tough, you will always wish to have talked to them about it no matter what it is.

The most important thing is that your sister's husband is taking care of her very well as well as her kids. As long as he's doing that, I don't think you have any business being in good terms with him. He is not your immediate family member and you don't get to see him everyday unless you go to his house. So, it doesn't even matter if you are friends with him or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds