Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you emotionally attached to your staff?

Frank

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are times when you begin to develop an agape love for a staff. The kind of selfless feeling where you won't want the staff to leave even when they mess up. Have you had such staff that you found difficult to let go?

Advertisement Placeholder
There are times when you begin to develop an agape love for a staff. The kind of selfless feeling where you won't want the staff to leave even when they mess up. Have you had such staff that you found difficult to let go?

Well, when you work with a group of people, you start working together as a family. When the time passes, you tend to develop emotions for people because they feel like they are a part of your family. So, I think that feeling this way is a very common thing.

Well, when you work with a group of people, you start working together as a family. When the time passes, you tend to develop emotions for people because they feel like they are a part of your family. So, I think that feeling this way is a very common thing.

It could be a common thing with a lot of bosses especially when this particular staff have decided to take the business as if it is theirs. You know when a business owner feel convinced that this particular staff is doing everything to see the business progress.

No, I'm not emotionally attached to any of my workers. I don't have any past relationship with them for me to be emotionally attached to any of them. I may feel bad when my best staff resigns but it's not going to cause me any emotional damage.

It could be a common thing with a lot of bosses especially when this particular staff have decided to take the business as if it is theirs. You know when a business owner feel convinced that this particular staff is doing everything to see the business progress.
No, I'm not emotionally attached to any of my workers. I don't have any past relationship with them for me to be emotionally attached to any of them. I may feel bad when my best staff resigns but it's not going to cause me any emotional damage.

There are many people who may get emotionally attached to their employees. However, this may not necessarily be the case. Maybe an employee might have been performing exceptionally well in the past and this may be one of the main reasons why an employer may get emotionally attached to them.

There are many people who may get emotionally attached to their employees. However, this may not necessarily be the case. Maybe an employee might have been performing exceptionally well in the past and this may be one of the main reasons why an employer may get emotionally attached to them.

If you're being emotionally attached to your workers, it might make you become vulnerable in a way to them. There are decisions which may be difficult for you to take because of you will see it affect them. I was told never to mix emotion with business.

I might be fond of some staff because of their efficiency and dedication to the work but I am never emotionally attached to the staff. I do not spend time with my staff outside the workplace., therefor being emotionally attached is outside the question.

The only thing that I can tell you about the way I feel about my employees is that I am very appreciative of the work they are doing for me. When it comes to being emotionally attached to any of them, it is not something that I do. This is because I know that emotion can make you do something with bias is which is not going to be good for your business.

The only thing that I can tell you about the way I feel about my employees is that I am very appreciative of the work they are doing for me. When it comes to being emotionally attached to any of them, it is not something that I do. This is because I know that emotion can make you do something with bias is which is not going to be good for your business.

The shortcomings of being emotionally attached to your workers are that you are likely to end up not making the right decisions when you should do so. This is where everyone in the office will begin to think you favour a particular staff member instead of the other.

The shortcomings of being emotionally attached to your workers are that you are likely to end up not making the right decisions when you should do so. This is where everyone in the office will begin to think you favour a particular staff member instead of the other.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is always going to be very difficult for you to be objective in whatever you are doing especially when your emotions are being played up on because of how you feel about some of your employee. This is the reason why if you have the best interest of your business at heart, you are not supposed to be behaving this way.

Well, I think that when a person work with a group of people for a long time, then it may be possible for them to get emotionally attached to their fellow members. I think that time also creates a strong bond between the members and this is a pretty common and normal thing.

Well, I think that when a person work with a group of people for a long time, then it may be possible for them to get emotionally attached to their fellow members. I think that time also creates a strong bond between the members and this is a pretty common and normal thing.

Everything depends on how objective you are when it comes to managing your business. I believe that if you are very objective even if you manage your business with the same set of people for 10 years, you are still going to find a way to keep your emotions in check.

Everything depends on how objective you are when it comes to managing your business. I believe that if you are very objective even if you manage your business with the same set of people for 10 years, you are still going to find a way to keep your emotions in check.

I must say that it is a also possible that a person may be working in a company for many years. However, they may never get emotionally attached to a few people if not all the people. They may never feel compatible with the other person. When this happens, it is really hard top get emotionally attached.

I was attached to some of my coworkers and bosses, some to the point of becoming good friends with them.

Many people make friends with people they worked with or for.

I was attached to some of my coworkers and bosses, some to the point of becoming good friends with them.

Many people make friends with people they worked with or for.

I've made friends with fellow colleagues at work but I wouldn't say I'm attached to them to a point where I wouldn't be able to do without them. There is a limitation to my friendship with anyone I'm friends with at work.

I've made friends with fellow colleagues at work but I wouldn't say I'm attached to them to a point where I wouldn't be able to do without them. There is a limitation to my friendship with anyone I'm friends with at work.

This may depend on the kind of staff members. There are many people who may not be able to get along with other colleagues and this is why they may have a really harder time being emotionally attached to their co-workers or staff members. Some people are not at all emotional.

This may depend on the kind of staff members. There are many people who may not be able to get along with other colleagues and this is why they may have a really harder time being emotionally attached to their co-workers or staff members. Some people are not at all emotional.

Whenever it comes to being emotionally attached to your employees, it is something that you should try as much as possible to work against because it will not usually go in the right manner for your business. You will be finding yourself short-handed when it comes to being objective in executing your business principles when those employees that you are might be emotionally attached to are evolved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds