Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Earning from Publish-ox?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
I have heard about this website from some of my online friends who are earning from it and they even shared that we can also post on the website in our local language like Hindi etc, that made me thing is this possible and how can we earn from it as there won't be many users that can understand national language of another country.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard about this website from some of my online friends who are earning from it and they even shared that we can also post on the website in our local language like Hindi etc, that made me thing is this possible and how can we earn from it as there won't be many users that can understand national language of another country.
How much do your friends make from the website every month and how much time do they spend daily?

I have heard it too from the other site that the site is legit and pay better according to your writings. I was invited to join, I may do it next week. I am so busy this time with school work and clearance signing requirements . .

I know this site but I am not using it. After my failed attempt with Steemit, I never took any interest in joining a site where you have to depend on tips and user engagements to earn money.

I have heard it too from the other site that the site is legit and pay better according to your writings. I was invited to join, I may do it next week. I am so busy this time with school work and clearance signing requirements . .
If you like to write long articles then this wens is for you because they are paying better as compared to other websites.

How much do your friends make from the website every month and how much time do they spend daily?
I haven't asked them about these things and at present I am not sure if I will join this website as I am already busy with the present ones

I haven't asked them about these things and at present I am not sure if I will join this website as I am already busy with the present ones
What are the posting requirements of this website? What are the topics you can post and how many words for an article?

@Spider , until this day, I have not applied to that site yet. Do you have a link? Share your referral link.

Last edited:
I joined the website a few days back and also applied to become an author, I linked one of my articles too but I am waiting for the response, I didn't receive it yet.

@Spider , until this ay, Iave not applied to that site yet. Do you have a link? Share your referral link.
Sorry I am not part of the website and not writing articles so my first reaction is I'll skip the website but I like to know the website earning requirements.

@Spider , I am waiting for a friend to share his referral link. He is writing at that site and told me the pay is better. I will tell you updates regarding that site.

I joined the website a few days back and also applied to become an author, I linked one of my articles too but I am waiting for the response, I didn't receive it yet.
I hope you achieve more success on this website and they soon accept you as an author. I think this website has the capability to pay big so I may also join this website someday

@Spider , I am waiting for a friend to share his referral link. He is writing at that site and told me the pay is better. I will tell you updates regarding that site.
Can you explain what are the ways to earn from this website? Do you earn for posting articles alone or there are other ways to earn too?

The only thing which makes me interested in this website is we can write in our local language so I will be exploring about this website this week

@Spider, I have not applied on this site, it's only my friend. He gave me his referral link. I no longer have time to work on another site. But he told me he earned well there.

@Spider, I have not applied on this site, it's only my friend. He gave me his referral link. I no longer have time to work on another site. But he told me he earned well there.
Why don't you ask your friend to join this wens Postbucks so they can share more details about the website.

My friend who told me about this website is under fever from few days so I am not asking him about it at present but when he will feel better then I will ask him more and post here.

I saw this website advertised when I was working on a ptc website but this website is still new so they are looking for more users.

My friend already got his first payment on this site. I registered four days ago, but there was a sudden blackout unable to finish my registration. I will share updates after my successful registration.

My friend already got his first payment on this site. I registered four days ago, but there was a sudden blackout unable to finish my registration. I will share updates after my successful registration.
I would like to know more about this website but no one has shared that. If you are aware please share the details about this website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds