Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you doing any good exercises for the muscles?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
There are two effective way to actually build muscles and no I don't refer to steroids those are not healthy, I speak about either Gym or bodyweight exercising (caliscalisthenics) those too are a few things: they are healthy, they build you a muscle and they make you stronger they also have more benefits like any sport. Are you doing any of the two? do you think it is worth it? and if not why you are not doing them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I play bowling and lawn tennis but when the coronavirus surged I stopped ding these for 3 years now. I only jog at home for 1 hour and do the daily walk for 25 minutes every afternoon.

As for my routine, I do a lot of weightlifting and some calisthenics like pull-ups and push-ups. It's not just about the muscle gain for me; it's also about feeling stronger and more energetic throughout the day. Plus, exercising regularly has boosted my mood and overall well-being. Have you tried combining different exercises to keep things interesting? I haven't tried steroids myself, mainly because I've seen good results with natural methods. But I'm curious to hear about others' experiences. I was advised https://goliathsteroids.com/ which has information about steroids. If anyone here has tried them, what has your journey been like?

Last edited:
Both gym workouts and bodyweight exercises like calisthenics are fantastic for building muscle and strength. They also come with a ton of health benefits.

Yeah, I've been into both gym workouts and calisthenics on and off. Personally, I find calisthenics great because you don't always need a gym or fancy equipment, which is convenient. Plus, it's satisfying to see progress in bodyweight exercises.

I'm not passionate about increasing my musculature on my body. So I never train to increase my body mass and therefore my musculature. But it is worth noting that when a man has cubes on his stomach and is pumped up it looks attractive to girls 😅

I like to do calisthenics and also exercises with weights, I mostly do pull-ups, push-ups, chest dips, bench presses, squats and deadlifts.

I try to train between 4-5 days every week, I also love the sport...

I am not doing any exercises to build muscles, I am more focused in tanning my body, so I like doing light impact exercises like walking, jigging, etc.

Yes, I am doing good exercises for my muscles. You should check out this site, BetterMe, for calisthenics workouts. It offers a variety of routines using body weight to improve strength and flexibility, perfect for building muscle without needing equipment. The exercises are accessible and effective for all fitness levels.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds