Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you confident with your job? Will you feel comfortable telling about it to others?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some people cherish their job so much and are very proud of them selves, that they are working in this job and that they have managed to get this particular job.
They tell about it to others and show off.
But some don't really like their job or they are just not feeling confident about it and then they simply won't tell about their job to others.
Telling about your job is not easy for everyone since there are overrated jobs and underrated jobs, not every job may sound nice and impressive.
I personally don't mind to tell other people about my past jobs but what about you? To which type are you belong?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am very comfortable with my business because it's gives me much time to do other things, like when I was working to one company like that I find it very difficult because I don't really have time for myself or do other things as well.

I work for a tech company as well as do online work (blogging, running my own shop, etc) and I am continuing to branch out. I have no issue with telling people about my work because I am not ashamed of it.

Right now the only job I am doing online is working actively and diligently on bizdustry, beermoneyforum and trendri,.so i really feel more comfortable and confident working with this forums.

My job is something that I personally enjoy doing even though they are greater things that I would have wished for. It is also an area that I can highly encourage somebody to venture into.

Yes I'm very confident about my job, it is an offline business which I earn from. Though it needs good effort to be able to see obvious results, and also time consuming too.

I fall in the bracket of selective engagement. I'm so proud of this my current job because of how well I've learnt and how much this has impacted me as a person and I always tell people about it too.

I am highly confident in the business and the kind of job I am into because I found so much pleasure and also get to meet alot of people who get me educated with the business ideas they shared.

I am fully confident with the nature of job I am doing now and with the faith of getting more opportunities in the future that is why I want to add a skill to my present job online.

I am very comfortable with my business because it's gives me much time to do other things, like when I was working to one company like that I find it very difficult because I don't really have time for myself or do other things as well.
That's all that matters,is not also about work, one thing I like with what you said is time, to ability to have time for yourself is all that matters, is not always about work.

for me personally, i am very comfortable with my job and i would gladly tell it to as much people as possible, because i always believe that there is dignity in labor, so there is no need to be uncomfortable about my job.

A job that does not give me a financial freedom would be very difficult to recommend to someone else. What would restore confidence in a particular job is the renumeration.

I don'tind telling people about what I do as job, even if it's small job. To me, unless one is involved in illegal business, there's no point in hiding one business. Regardless of how small the business is, I will always tell people about it

Actually if I can say, I am 100% confident in those jobs I engage myself because I always find joy and earned the best as I targeted for myself. it's a pleasure and I can advise anyone to learn.

I am a teacher and also a farmer and i am Confident with my work , I can tell people more about my work perfectly though the teaching aspect doesn't pay well but its interesting .

Actually yes I feel fully confident with my job because it do give me time also to be earning money online, that alone has always grant me some confidents with less worries.

Actually yes I feel fully confident with my job because it do give me time also to be earning money online, that alone has always grant me some confidents with less worries.
If you are earning good amount of money ,.you will have self-confidence and you would worry less. If you are financially incapacitated you will worry a lot. I will like you to sharet your income online , so that I can join you to make money too.

If you are working in your company or you are working online on some platforms and you are earning reasonable amount of money it will give you some level of confidence.

If you are working in your company or you are working online on some platforms and you are earning reasonable amount of money it will give you some level of confidence.
Yes and you will even feel free to be expressing yourself once talking with people about your job because the do pay well and most people can see the outcome in you.

Yes and you will even feel free to be expressing yourself once talking with people about your job because the do pay well and most people can see the outcome in you.
Sometimes it is necessary for you to let out matters that is bothering you , so that when you share it there may be possible solutions and that will relief you of the burden.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds