Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you answering private calls from work?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some people might be so busy at their jobs that they cannot even answer calls, there are jobs which require their employees to fully work so they cannot even do the simplest things, and at some of them you don't even get to take a short break. Although there are not many of such works it is still exists and might not be for everyone, but after all most of the jobs aren't like that, because we are humans and we need our own quiet and peace for our minds. But what about you are you that busy?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a business man but i am also working in a private organisation , I am free to pick a private call most especially when its from my family , my work doesn't discriminate the kind of call I should answer.

My workplace is not one that is very strict and I believe that every workplace would also be like that. Humans have private lives of side work and they should be allowed to enjoy that as well.

If my wife calls, I will answer her call. That is how everyone is at the office. Spouses and kids can call any time and no one fusses over it. I am glad I am in a family-oriented workspace.

It really depends on the kind of job you do can allow you to answer any cal at work, because working you can not answered calls you have to finish working before you are allowed to do that.

I do not see any reason why I should not be answering phone calls why I am I'm in the office because it is not everything that I am going to be doing work and it is supposed to be flexible.

I think a job that makes one not to have time for himself is not really a good one,because you will need time out to relax and refresh in beteen the job,and then this will go a long way to enhance your productivity.

I do answer private calls from work and I normally do that what I am free from any work activities at my work place . Most especially I do answer call during work break .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds