Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you able to wake up without an alarm?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
These days I am usually up around 8:30-9AM every day. I go to bed whenever I want, sometimes early, sometimes late, but I am always waking up around 8:30-9AM. If I sleep early, I am sometimes up even earlier. It's as if my body got into a rhythm of waking up when the sun is about up. Maybe that's it. I used to love sleeping in, but I would always get anxiety for trying to sleep in now days. I don't know why.

Advertisement Placeholder
The aim daily is to sleep early and wake up as far as I can. I don't always like to wake up late as it is always a part where things will always end up the way that I don't plan. So, sleeping early and waking up early has been how I want to live every day and I don't need an alarm to achieve this.

Yes, most days I can get up without hearing the alarm, which is usually around 6:30 in the morning, but I also have my alarm set for 7 in the morning in case I do fall asleep.

Human beings have a biological clock that allows them to do this as I understand it, but for some, it doesn't seem to work xD

I can ask for the morning only after I use that bleach for a week or more and then my body will feel the mode that suits me and I will wake up at the right time without an alarm clock

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds