Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a part of a union?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you work for someone, are you part of a union? If so, what do you like about it? I am my own boss so I hire people to do work for me from time to time. But I don't have enough people working for me to unionize, and I believe I pay them well for the work done.

But, I believe Unions are fantastic and if you can join one, I would.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not work for anyone currently and so I'm not part of any union. I also believe that unions are really nice and i would really like to join one when the opportunity presents itself.

I am actually part of different unions be it on trade or work. The first one is the union of pediatrics and I just joined of recently. also part of the general trade union.

Allowing unions in a company and industry is a democratic practice. But in developing countries, unions are actually sister wings of political parties, and these unions destroy the business.

Though, I do not work for any company or organisations presently.
So, I really do not see the need to join any Union since I do not work for any company.
But if I eventually work for a company, If there is need to join a union I would not hesitate to join.

Though I am also my own boss in some aspect because I owns a baking business which inhave two people working under me but i also work with an organisation but we dont have a union .

If you work for someone, are you part of a union? If so, what do you like about it? I am my own boss so I hire people to do work for me from time to time. But I don't have enough people working for me to unionize, and I believe I pay them well for the work done.

But, I believe Unions are fantastic and if you can join one, I would.
I am not part of any union. Being part of a union can be very good at times but it depends on the union that you join. At the same time, you may not benefit from it

I am a boss of my own ,I am not part of a union , people have there reason for engaging in being part of a union, inorder for them to achieve there benefit why the are working,the union we help them to hold on there stand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds