Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a doomsday prepper?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
For those wondering, there was a show on TV back in the day called Doomsday Preppers. It was a reality show about people who prepared for natural disasters or end of the earth scenarios. I watched the show a couple times, and most of the time it was showcasing how they would always collect tons of food, mostly non perishable, and supplies into a man made bunker, usually dug on their property or another piece of land they own.

Some would also add defenses in case of emergencies. This included some setting up guns for defense, and also cultivating ammo and other weaponry. Does anyone here prep for possible emergencies like what they showed on Doomsday Preppers? Would you build a bunker, collect tons of food/supplies and weapons for a possible world emergency?

Advertisement Placeholder
I honestly would not say that I am a doomsday prepper, to be honest, I often think about what I would do and how I would react if doomsday ever happened but in reality, I would not be prepared at all.

I would more than likely be the one who would be running around panicking whilst others told me to calm down as they were getting things together to be ready. :ROFLMAO:

I won't live out the rest of my life in a bunker. It run mad under the ground. What I would do in this kind of end of the earth scenario will be to built a fortress like they do in some apocalypse TV series like The Last Of Us. There was an episode of Two Guys who built a fortress in an abandoned town. It's how I would make my own preparation.

I have never been the kind of person to have this kind of thought about thinking about the Doomsday being very close for that I need to start preparing in order for me to survive whatever that is coming.

I believe that whenever I die, it is either I go to heaven or hell. So, I don't need to even do any other extra work in order for me to keep myself alive when the Doomsday come.

I honestly would not say that I am a doomsday prepper, to be honest, I often think about what I would do and how I would react if doomsday ever happened but in reality, I would not be prepared at all.

I would more than likely be the one who would be running around panicking whilst others told me to calm down as they were getting things together to be ready. :ROFLMAO:

It's a freak who can live under a bunker without going mad. If I don't see the light of the day and fresh air on my skin for a while, I will lose my sanity. I was nearly crazy during the COVID lockdown.

I won't live out the rest of my life in a bunker. It run mad under the ground. What I would do in this kind of end of the earth scenario will be to built a fortress like they do in some apocalypse TV series like The Last Of Us. There was an episode of Two Guys who built a fortress in an abandoned town. It's how I would make my own preparation.

Personally, I believe that living like this is always going to make the person to be paranoid about everything all the time. This is because it will get to the point where speaking to only one person always is going to become depressing for you. It is the reason why whenever life is almost exterminated, I don't think it is going to be very possible for me to continue going on.

Personally, I believe that living like this is always going to make the person to be paranoid about everything all the time. This is because it will get to the point where speaking to only one person always is going to become depressing for you. It is the reason why whenever life is almost exterminated, I don't think it is going to be very possible for me to continue going on.

Everyone dies at one point. If there is no need prolonging the inevitable, it would be better to leave early without the extended suffering. I'm not supporting suicide, far from it but it's not fighting the inevitable death in the dooms day.

Everyone dies at one point. If there is no need prolonging the inevitable, it would be better to leave early without the extended suffering. I'm not supporting suicide, far from it but it's not fighting the inevitable death in the dooms day.

Well, whenever there is an opportunity for me to survive in this kind of situation, I will definitely do everything within my power to see that I out live whatever circumstances that is facing me in this situation. I wouldn't have to be the type of person that gives up quickly without putting up a very good fight.

Well, whenever there is an opportunity for me to survive in this kind of situation, I will definitely do everything within my power to see that I out live whatever circumstances that is facing me in this situation. I wouldn't have to be the type of person that gives up quickly without putting up a very good fight.
If anyone wakes up every morning, it's a day to keep fighting. In the time of doomsday, as far as someone keeps waking up every morning, he is meant to fight the good fight until there's nothing left to fight for.

If anyone wakes up every morning, it's a day to keep fighting. In the time of doomsday, as far as someone keeps waking up every morning, he is meant to fight the good fight until there's nothing left to fight for.

I can actually remember that time we crossed into the new Millennium and there was a lot of conspiracy theories that the world is going to end, a lot of people sold their properties in preparation that the world was going to end but after everything, nothing happened and we are still here today.

You should always be ready for this, because what is happening to the planet is definitely not for the best. People can destroy themselves even without natural disaster, so you need to prepare for this, but in my opinion, no one will survive in such cases

If I was living on the places that was prone to natural disasters like earthquakes, landslide, floods, etc. I would certainly prepare myself for these disasters.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds