Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you a cold or hot weather person?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to weather, which do you prefer? I live in the US, and we go by Fahrenheit here, and for me the best weather is a mix of hot and cold, right in the middle around 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit. That's my sweet spot. Nothing more, nothing less. What about you? I can do hotter and colder weather, but not too hot or col. As long as I'm not freezing or burning up, I'll be good. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a hot weather person because I was raised in the Africa. Africa is a temperate continent of the world and I love it. I tried staying in cold continent but I was not able to cope immediately. But now I am trying.

The temperate climate is my preference and they generally have four distinct seasons: spring, summer, autumn, and winter. In a temperate climate, the average temperature range is between 10°C to 20°C (50°F to 68°F) during the year. Temperate climates are typically found in areas located between the polar regions and the tropics, in latitudes between approximately 30° and 60° north and south of the equator. These areas experience mild to warm summers and cool to cold winters.

I am someone who prefers it when the weather is just right. I can't handle the weather being too hot as I do not do well in heat, last year in the UK we had the worst heatwave we have had in a long time and that was terrible to go through. I also hate being cold and sometimes find it hard to warm up when I get really cold so I am not a fan of cold weather either.

I like it when it is warm, a slight breeze and the sun is out. Unfortunately when we get it a little warmer and just right in the UK, it tends to rain as well. We just can't win!

I have never lived in too cold place, I mean in the places where it snows all the time and your pee freezes when you are doing your job outdoor. I have lived in pretty hot place where asphalt melts. I can tolerate heat

I'm a cold weather person, I don't live in a hot environment, the worst part of it is that I live in a country where electricity is a big issue, at night when the power is off, we have to use generator till the next day, this is a big problem for me

For me, a nice day around 70°F is perfect, just warm enough for a t-shirt but not too hot to handle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds