Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are treasury bonds the safest kinds of investments?

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
Of all the investment opportunities available, I think that the treasury bonds is the safest. That's where individuals lend money to the US government. And I am sure the government will would always keep to it's end of the bargain.

Are there other safer options?

Advertisement Placeholder
It not only works in US but in other countries also. Yes it's safe ceca you are paying the government so your money is not safe.

I am looking forward to learning more about these and may invest after I am fully confident about these as this way we can invest our hard earned money and can expect fixed income

I know the government in a bid to prove its credibility would keep to the terms of the agreement and that's the point where it is safe.

I am looking at different alternatives through which I can invest my money to multiply it so this week I will be researching more about it and will see its feasibility in India.

Treasury bills and bonds, especially government bonds, are the safest kind of investment. When you invest in treasury bills and bonds, you will get a fixed return for a fixed tenure. Technically speaking, there is zero risk in treasury bills and bonds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds