Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any streamers/YouTubers that promote sites?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am curious if there are any streamers or YouTubers who will promote small sites/creators and other things? I would like to start promoting my sites and services through YouTube and while on stream, and I think it'd be cool to have my sites be advertised through them. I'm willing to pay of course, just want to know of the channels that do it more often.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course there are also YouTube influencers but I'm not sure majority offer YouTube ads as stand alone services; what they majorly do is to offer it in conjunction with other social media advertising like instagram and the rest.
Just do your research and you'll be good bro.
I wish you all the best

It's all business, alot of persons promote their sites and products through streamers. That is why most YouTube content carries advert, or they talk about a particular site on their videos, though I do not think it is free.

There are many such YouTube channels, just go to your YouTube app or on website and check out the channels, contact the owner of the channel and present your offer, it won't be for free though.

There's nothing money cannot do. Go to any YouTuber with large crowd make an afford and that's all. I don't believe there's a channel with specific advert tho

I'm sure there are channels that does this, but you would have to pay them at the end of the day. I don't think any channel will run promotions for free.

Yes, there are so many streamers and YouTubers that promote sites. Just lay your offer to them and they'll attached their terms and conditions because it's literally not free.

Most of the youtubers are doing paid promotion and promoting their partner's website. I think this is a good way to earn extra money by promoting someone else's websites

I am curious if there are any streamers or YouTubers who will promote small sites/creators and other things? I would like to start promoting my sites and services through YouTube and while on stream, and I think it'd be cool to have my sites be advertised through them. I'm willing to pay of course, just want to know of the channels that do it more often.

I know a few streamers from my country that do various promotions on sites, groups, servers, etc. but everything is for a fee of course and that depends on how well known youtuber is. if it has 500k subscribers, of course it will ask you for more than one with 50k.

streamer on Twitch, here's what you need to do to take part. Submit a comment in reply to this thread with the following information: The name you go by, a link to your profile page, some information about yourself and the content you produce, including the times you stream and a link to a video/VOD that sums up what you do (an introduction video).

Below is an example of what a good submission might look like (please note this is entirely fabricated):

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds