Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are there any jobs in the US having a hard time finding employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any major companies and businesses that are short staffed and looking for employees, but can't find any? I hear there area lot of open jobs on the market, and not many people are filling them up. Could it be that people are flocking more to online work instead? I think if a lot of these companies paid more, they would find people a lot easier. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've heard that there are manufacturing companies in the U.S that are looking for workers, I think is because the have many companies there than other parts of the world.

I do not know about the US job market, I have few friends and relatives in the US and they are mostly doing menial jobs like working as a waiter or kitchen help, working in stores, etc. Recently, I read news where it said the Chinese scientists working in the US have started to resign from their jobs and this could lead to having workers shortages on research facilities.

I do not know about the US job market, I have few friends and relatives in the US and they are mostly doing menial jobs like working as a waiter or kitchen help, working in stores, etc. Recently, I read news where it said the Chinese scientists working in the US have started to resign from their jobs and this could lead to having workers shortages on research facilities.

The research sector should be up for grabs. You know that there is an issue with USA and China in terms of trading and that could be the reason some of these Chinese people are resigning. So, any other nationality that is capable can try their luck as long as they are qualified to fit in.

I don't know much about what goes on in the job sector in the United States of America but I am sure that there are companies that are not getting people who are interested in working in them.

I know about a company in Canada specifically because a friend of mine used to work there and he told me that they are always understaffed because of the nature of job that workers are expected to do which they are not even paid well. The name of the company is Target.

I don't know much about what goes on in the job sector in the United States of America but I am sure that there are companies that are not getting people who are interested in working in them.

I know about a company in Canada specifically because a friend of mine used to work there and he told me that they are always understaffed because of the nature of job that workers are expected to do which they are not even paid well. The name of the company is Target.

The U.S is having a really harder time right now. This is because despite being a big economy, it is having a harder time. This is why it is continuously increasing interest rates. This is backfiring and the inflation is not decreasing at all. This also has a major negative effect on the job market as well.

The U.S is having a really harder time right now. This is because despite being a big economy, it is having a harder time. This is why it is continuously increasing interest rates. This is backfiring and the inflation is not decreasing at all. This also has a major negative effect on the job market as well.
Well, as far as I know, whatever that's happening in the job sector in USA is far more better than what's happening in my country. We have the worst government when it comes to not being interested in how the people are suffering. The level of unemployment here is frightening.

There is possibility that some sectors of the country might be having challenges in getting employees as a result of inflation and latest global developments.

There is possibility that some sectors of the country might be having challenges in getting employees as a result of inflation and latest global developments.
It's only lazy people that have everything done for them by their State that always feel entitled. They don't want to work because they get paid for being unemployed. Try that crap in my country, it's hunger that's going to wipe the person cord in his neck. He will rush out and look for work.

Well, as far as I know, whatever that's happening in the job sector in USA is far more better than what's happening in my country. We have the worst government when it comes to not being interested in how the people are suffering. The level of unemployment here is frightening.

I was reading a report in a newspaper about how many employers are having a harder time finding new employees in america. I think that this had a lot to do with the pandemic. Pandemic created a disorder in the economic sector. Many people were fired and this created a huge disorder in the job market. When you fire too many people, it would be really hard to re-hire people once they are gone.

People who work pay more taxes and this can be the reason some of those people are being shy of accepting to work. They don't want a situation where they are caught spending more when it should be less as social benefactors.

People who work pay more taxes and this can be the reason some of those people are being shy of accepting to work. They don't want a situation where they are caught spending more when it should be less as social benefactors.

Personally, I would rather and pay taxes than not working because I don't want to pay high taxes. As far as I'm concerned, the most important thing is for me to make the money that's going to enough for me to pay all my taxes and also still be able to take care of my responsibilities.

Personally, I would rather and pay taxes than not working because I don't want to pay high taxes. As far as I'm concerned, the most important thing is for me to make the money that's going to enough for me to pay all my taxes and also still be able to take care of my responsibilities.

Paying taxes is a responsibility of every person. Having said that, there are many people who have a really harder time paying high taxes, as taxes are charged differently. Maybe this is why people may never prefer certain kinds of jobs due to high taxes. This is why businesses may have a harder time seeking employees?

Paying taxes is a responsibility of every person. Having said that, there are many people who have a really harder time paying high taxes, as taxes are charged differently. Maybe this is why people may never prefer certain kinds of jobs due to high taxes. This is why businesses may have a harder time seeking employees?

As long as a business is operational in a country, they are always going to be forced to pay taxes and it doesn't matter if the business is profitable or not, the taxes will always come. They are definitely going to pay it as long as they want to still be in business.

As long as a business is operational in a country, they are always going to be forced to pay taxes and it doesn't matter if the business is profitable or not, the taxes will always come. They are definitely going to pay it as long as they want to still be in business.

After the pandemic, many businesses had difficulty in paying taxes. Apart from that, they also had a really harder time looking for employees. This is because the businesses were already suffering and they had a limited cash reserve in order to pay salaries. This was a huge problem that affected the job market.

After the pandemic, many businesses had difficulty in paying taxes. Apart from that, they also had a really harder time looking for employees. This is because the businesses were already suffering and they had a limited cash reserve in order to pay salaries. This was a huge problem that affected the job market.

Life generally was made a living hell for most people by the pandemic of coronavirus. There are still some people who are yet to recover fully as a result of what they had to pass through because of the pandemic of coronavirus. It's the same thing with some some companies too.

Life generally was made a living hell for most people by the pandemic of coronavirus. There are still some people who are yet to recover fully as a result of what they had to pass through because of the pandemic of coronavirus. It's the same thing with some some companies too.

Well, during the pandemic, many companies had to cut the workforce. When you cut a large amount of workforce, you always have a harder time searching for employees when things get better. This is because the entire system gets affected in a really bad manner and this is what happened in our country as well. many small businesses also had a really harder time searching for new employees.

Well, during the pandemic, many companies had to cut the workforce. When you cut a large amount of workforce, you always have a harder time searching for employees when things get better. This is because the entire system gets affected in a really bad manner and this is what happened in our country as well. many small businesses also had a really harder time searching for new employees.

There are so many employees that were laid off during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus. Most businesses are still facing some of those effects as a result of how the pandemic affected their businesses. This is something that is still affecting businesses today because the extent which companies laid off their workers this year have seen more than 200,000 employees lost their jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds