Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are business cards still relavent?

I believe that business cards will never be a thing of the past, even though we are living in the digital age. There are many entrepreneurs who have not advanced in terms of the internet and its uses, therefore they prefer to continue using these cards, which for them is more comfortable. In populations that have not yet reached the internet or do not have such possibilities, companies continue to use this form of presentation

Advertisement Placeholder
Business card are still very much important. It helps business owners to make their location and contact know to the people during business meetings. It also helps to make client to refer other people to ones business. Business card is a great thing to do.

Business card also known as complimentary card depicts the disclosure of a personality as regards it's vocations and occupation. This business card shows class of individual instead of oral introduction.

Business card has its own importance in this time because still most of the businessman use it to get connect with their customer colleagues and with their business friends.whatever online information you provide on your web site or on your social media profile still business card has its own place

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
Now that you've mentioned it, it is really putting me through the thought, I don't think they are relevant anymore,they are more like relics of a financial era. In this modern world there is LinkedIn and the others which help you propagate your business info and some other personal personalized data that can help attract clients

Very many business men don't just give out business card , they only give it out to very few people so having their business cards means they have very serious deal with you . It is still very relevant as a means of easy communication between individuals and business clinets.

Business card still exist and they are useful also .if you are physically doing a work business card is your short data for the relevant people and for digital world everybody wants to read about you before doing work with you there your digital card is useful

It will always be relevant in many ways. I remember going through my belongings one time, and then I found the business card of an old associate of mine who offers a service I needed and I got to reconnect with him again.

So business cards will always be relevant.

Business cards are still very much relevant even though it seems like everything has been digitalized..... you can just hand in strangers you meet around your business card... you may never know when they would need your services then they will refer back to your business card to get your contact

Here's a question i came to after being asked by a friend if i have a personal business card on me is that do people still use business cards in a digitozed world.and hand them out to potentially interested parties? Or are they a thing of the past.?
Yeah, of course ! Business cards are still necesary because these are part business complimentary and cards to keep their Business authentic. So that anybody coming will get to their notice before arriving.

Concerning if business card are still in use till now, I believe they are still in use. It is a complimentary card that compliments your business,though we are in a digitalized world but nothing stops you from having a card on you

Business Cards are still very much Relevant today, Business cards offer plenty of opportunities to grow your brand — you just have to do it right. I’ve seen a lot of business cards, good and bad, you just need to be Extra creative when creating the bhsine cards to tailor your mission and objectives.

Business cards are still relevant in some business while they are outdated in some business area.The business cards serve as a means of identification and also shows the genuineness of the business.But the digital world has affected the effectiveness of the use

If your business have a physical store setting where people do walk in from time to time and buy your products and services, then it's highly recommended that you get a business card. It helps to make your business look professional and classy in my opinion.

Yes business cards are still very relevant, this is what owners of business give to new clients or friends they meet at parties or outings. Business cards includes the name address of the business and phone number of the business owners. It is also a from of advert done by the business owner after discussions and introduction.

Yeah I think business cards are still in use for one they contain iinformations about the owner such as his job, designation and jus contact numbers and they can also be used as a way of securing appointments to see the owner.

Business card is very relevant in any business, either online business or physical business, it's make the company to be recognized by any clients .

Business card though now reduced in usage and users is stil very much relevant. There are some class of people that though they there orientation on tech and paperless means of carrying on business is wide they still stick to the convetional when it comes to certain things and one is carying about a business card to give new acquaintances

Business cards are still relevent.Most of people are using it still for runnibg the businesses.And still it works to grow faster and help in developing businesses
[automerge]1610109238[/automerge]
Business cards are still relevent.Most of people are using it still for runnibg the businesses.And still it works to grow faster and help in developing businesses

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds