Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

April Pad Writing Contest Center Pays $0.08 Per Word

Credits
I have seen many people looking for good places that pay writers well. I would like to recommend two places that will welcome writers as long as they can write English. Both websites train their writers and provide ongoing tasks once you get accepted.

1) April Pad - April Pad is a writing contest center. Writers get paid $0.08 per word for articles of 350 words or more. The website prefers new writers, although anyone may enter. The first article each month must be submitted to the monthly contest in which the winner earns $500. All other articles are paid for every week

2)CopyPress - This is one of the easiest websites to learn the writing craft. Once accepted, you will be assigned tasks from a job board. Prices are different per task but I earn an average of $17 for 500 words. Payments are monthly via Paypal.

These websites accept all writers as long as they can write in English. The training depends on the writer..

Advertisement Placeholder
Hello! I work in many places that require writing so I already know how to do it, I will try these sites, I hope they pay! because I can earn a lot of money if so

Never heard of April Pad, a quick google search tells me they run free writing contests, mainly poem contest. I have written poems in the past and I might try this platform.

Of the two sites you have mentioned, I am more interested in CopyPress as it is evidently more friendly to new entrants.
I will thus have to conduct further investigations to see whether the site is still accepting new writers to date.

Ultimately, I will however also look into the other mentioned site: AprilPad.
It is always advisable to broaden one's horizons.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds