Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Approved From One Ad Network But Rejected By Another Ad Network

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you have any websites that was approved by one ad network but disapproved by another ad network? I am not talking about getting approved on little known ad network and disapproved by big ad network, I am actually talking about getting approved by one big ad network and getting rejected by another big ad network.

One of my sites that was approved by Google Adsense was rejected by Infolinks. I have resubmitted a couple of times, yet it goes not beig rejected by Infolinks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think every advertising networks has its own criteria for website approval. While getting approved from google shows the quality of a site (because google approves only high quality site), being rejected from infolinks does not mean they rejected for low quality, maybe they did not like the niche or your site had low traffic.

They did not specify the exact reason, they only said we do not have ads for the site likes your. Their comment baffled me because they had approved similar website (same niche and the same design)

I experiment many ad network some ad network approves your site not only inflolinks there is many ad network like propeller ads or mellow ads or a-ads and some other reject your website so in end of all this they are free the most important the website must not be bad of user experience so you can earn from these ad network but place max 3 ad tags per page and not many ad tag else visitors will go away from your blog.

The two advertisement network are two different thing. And they are not operate by one body. Since that is the case. They will have different rules and regulations. Google Adsense do not deal with traffic But I think infolink requirement is good monthly traffic. So it is possible for that to happen

Hmm, its kinda surprising to see your site get accepted by Google Adsense and bring rejected infolinks. Upon adsense is greater than it base on its higher reward package.

I think infolinks don't really know what they are doing. If s website can be approved by Google AdSense, what is now stopping infolinks from approving such Website. Maybe they now have much customers

It depends on the content of what you are advertising. Some do not mind wether the content is full of spam or not

I think every advertising networks has its own criteria for website approval. While getting approved from google shows the quality of a site (because google approves only high quality site), being rejected from infolinks does not mean they rejected for low quality, maybe they did not like the niche or your site had low traffic.
Do you have any websites that was approved by one ad network but disapproved by another ad network? I am not talking about getting approved on little known ad network and disapproved by big ad network, I am actually talking about getting approved by one big ad network and getting rejected by another big ad network.

One of my sites that was approved by Google Adsense was rejected by Infolinks. I have resubmitted a couple of times, yet it goes not beig rejected by Infolinks.
I believe that there should be an explanation to this rejection. You just have to figure out what happened and how you can be able to solve the problem . Finally it is never easy online , just be patient and time will tell .

I think you didn't meet up with the requirements used by inforlinks monitization platform. However, i also think it's just weird seeing that your blog was approved by Google AdSense and infolinks rejected your offfer

When comes to approving or disapproving any website by the advertising networks, every advertising network has its own criteria. My adsense approved websites have been rejected by a lot of small ad networks like mellow ads and infolinks

Each network has its criteria and that's one thing to consider. Its also annoying how often they change their criteria and what works one week will be obsolete by the next one.

Please I will like you to assist me. I have been looking for way to get my blogspot approved by Google Adsense.
How did you get approved by Google Adsense? What was the procedure you followed?

They did not specify the exact reason, they only said we do not have ads for the site likes your. Their comment baffled me because they had approved similar website (same niche and the same design)

Have you been approved now? I hope the ad network that rejected your website have now changed the mind. Each and every ad network has a different policy when it comes to accepting sites.

This is actually very surprising but then it might be that there is a slight difference in rules between the two of them so you should go back and read the terms and conditions again

Have you been approved now? I hope the ad network that rejected your website have now changed the mind. Each and every ad network has a different policy when it comes to accepting sites.
The website that was rejected by infolinks has not been approved by infolinks but the site is approved by adsense and I earn revenue from adsense ads. My preference is always adsense, once adsense approves, I submit for other ads.

The website that was rejected by infolinks has not been approved by infolinks but the site is approved by adsense and I earn revenue from adsense ads. My preference is always adsense, once adsense approves, I submit for other ads.

Adsense is a much bigger advertising ad network as compared to Infor links. It is good to see that you got approved by adsense. Both adsense and Infolinks have different policies. You may ask the infolinks management why they rejected your site.

The one that will shock you is getting approved by a big network with very stringent criteria and getting rejected by a smaller ad-network. Imaging a site that is approved by Mediavine and in good standing getting disabled by AdSense

Disabled by adsense implies that your ad account has been disabled for policy violation. Rejection by adsense is something different. You might be approved by adsense but not from mediavine because mediavine has huge traffic requirement.

I do not have a site so I don't have any kind of experience regarding this issue, but I believe it's possible to get accepted by one and rejected by another irrespective of it's popularity. This could happen if maybe your site goes against their rules and regulations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds